no fotter at red hill

igothp

Likes Dirt
this was pulled at red hill by a rider called devot. pic taken by and edited by olsson, and most importantly put up by me! :D

olsson

Likes Dirt
hahaha
The names Devitt. Not that anyone cares.
He can pull real no footers off it, but he was realy aiming to pull a superman.
His second attemped he got his hand to his seat and his legs amost past the rear wheel (superman seat grab) this was one of the superman attempts.
Its a short jump, but props for the effort he made!

olsson

Likes Dirt
Hahaha, it was pretty funny, he landed like that so many time. Damn he must have balls of steel, but I suppose he must have landed more on his ass than his balls.
I'll tell you one thing, he aint got much of a brain, especailly of he comes off...no helmet. Ride safe!

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
olsson said:
Hahaha, it was pretty funny, he landed like that so many time. Damn he must have balls of steel, but I suppose he must have landed more on his ass than his balls.
I'll tell you one thing, he aint got much of a brain, especailly of he comes off...no helmet. Ride safe!

you do learn to land on the seat in a way that you dont nacker yourself, its more of a soreish arse more then a crunched ball

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice editing olsson.. rather funny after the super man seat grap when he was shaking heeps!

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
thats petty sick, it looks like he doesnt even wanna put his feet back on the pedal. go stuff on the edit ollsen.

olsson

Likes Dirt
Yeah, I did. I didn't have my digital camera on me at the time. So I couldn't do it :p So I had to do it the looooong way,

shauno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ohh i know him, he was trying 360's off the hip turn with a bmx(with a 10if that inch wheel on the back!)