No Longer for sale, please delete.

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2008 Giant Anthem 2, Large, 20"

Item Condition: Only a few weeks old, a few scuffs.

Reason for selling: Upgrading

Price and price conditions: $1600 ono. Was $1999 new and has $300 worth of upgrades. Local pickup preferred, I am willing to deliver it almost anywhere in Sydney. I'm also offering FREE POSTAGE within mainland Australia, Tassie costs me a bit more but we can work something out.

Extra Info: Upgraded to Shadow XT rear mech and 08 XT hydro levers.

Pictures: Yes, more if required.

I bought this two weeks ago and I am very impressed with it so far but I just want the more expensive models or possibly a light hardtail. It has done a lap of Manly dam and the Ourimbah XC course and that's it, so it has a few of the usual rub marks etc.
The stock Giant Saddle is gone so it has an old Serfas one on there now. The rear mech is a new shadow XT and the XT hydro levers are leaps and bounds ahead of the standard Deore ones, far more adjustable and better feel.
I really like this rig but I would be happier with the Anthem 1 or XTC Alliance so this almost new Anthem has to go and you can benefit from my indecisiveness.

Full specs are on the Giant website (aside from the mentioned differences) and more pics etc can be made available on request.
Time Pedals are not included but I could track down some shimano SPD's if required.

This photo is from a week ago, it has changed little apart from the saddle.

Attachments

Last edited:

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Offering Free shipping and price has been dropped. All reasonable offers considered.