No more racing in 2009

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Sorry guys and girls, the road is stuffed beyond repair from the rain and it will kill our cars by doing shuttles for racing. I am open to any suggestions or offers to use a 4wd perhaps but I won't be fixing the road. We are in discussions with the powers that be to get the road repaired but at this stage we don't know much.
We will run the champs as soon as we can which may well be next year.:mad:

forbnmad1

Likes Bikes
that sucks nuts. we can use my troopy to tow up the hill but the trailer is still going to get killed. i dont think troy would want to replace the springs again. not to mention chucking the bikes off the back when the frame snaps.
a wise decision to cann it to look out for everyones safety and the gear. thanks dozer. let me know when a build day is on or if you need some help with something:)

ecd08

Likes Dirt
even though dozer said no more RACING does thast mean we can go up at all on a weekend and just go and throw some runs in if we are willing to????
i am not to sure as i was keen to do some runs this weekend co si got my bike back :confused:

prosheep

Likes Dirt
oh thats a real bummer to hear the road is destroyed but at least that gives me a chance to race the club champs on my new set of wheels next year.