NOFX concert

RCOH

Eats Squid
They opened with the complete 'The Decline'. Played for 1hr45mins. Tighter than a nun's. New anti-howard lyrics to war on errorism songs.

Best. Concert. Ever.

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
Would have been awesome I love NOFX seen 'em afew years ago wanted to go but didn't fit in with my budget, Another good show coming up, Sick of it all playing 19th of May at the Manning Bar saving for that, with Toe to Toe and Comback Kid that should be good.

i heard they suck live

i cant wait to see them on Thursday at the big top i think this will be the best concert i have been to maybe even better than the misfits

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fuck!!! i remember seeing that they were playing ages ago, then forgot!
dont tell me they played syd already....

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dont think that happened in a longggg time. Danzig has been solo for ages now hasnt he? I remember Doyle played with danzig on his recent tour, and as far as Im concerned thats the closest you'll get to the misfits these days.

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I had my ticket for quite a while, but wasn't able to go to the melbourne show on friday because I had to travel to Bateman's bay for my sisters wedding.
I guess there was no choice really. None of my mates would bootleg the show for me.
I still have the unused ticket... Any chance I could trade it in for the show this saturday?

punkfreq

Likes Dirt
anyone has a ticket to the sydney show theyre interested in selling...please...for the love of god...sell it to me!!!

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I had my ticket for quite a while, but wasn't able to go to the melbourne show on friday because I had to travel to Bateman's bay for my sisters wedding.
I guess there was no choice really. None of my mates would bootleg the show for me.
I still have the unused ticket... Any chance I could trade it in for the show this saturday?
Im in the same boat here... It was either manic or nofx and I chose manic... at least i made $100 for it...

anyone has a ticket to the sydney show theyre interested in selling...please...for the love of god...sell it to me!!!
Webber, had you come to me a week ago i would have sold you my ticket...sorry dude

bazza

look at me
when i thought about it it was actually Dez Cadena playing the gig was in june last year
thought so. i was like hermmmm thats not right. but roasted is on the money.

on another note. i realllyyyy wanted to see comeback kid again. but the areana is going to be a lame venue for it. way to many people. not even sure what the turn outs going to be like. probably won't even open upstairs again.

bazza

look at me
oi bazza, youll be in brissie? Ill be there dude.. should hook up for beers bitch ass
nah went last time and than flew down for sick of it all last time but they pulled out. comeback kid at the arena is going to be no where near as good as if they played at 299 or club phoneix.