Noleen NR1, 2 or 4 for Proflex 955 (plus any other proflex related spares)

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
What:Noleen NR1, NR2 or NR4 shock for proflex 955 (or any other shoclk that will fit)
Price range/Willing to Pay: open to offers, what have you got
Location:I'm in Newcastle, but I don't care where the shock comes from
Extra Info:Preferably the shock that will go in the proflex strut with the conical insert, otherwise I would prefer to buy a complete shock/strut combo.

I'm also open to offers on any other proflex/girvin/noleen related spares (frames/forks/swingarms, jersey's, you name it).

So all you old people out there, what have you got in the shed that you don't want anymore.

This is sort of an annually posted thread for me looking for spares to keep the Proflex's out on the trails, let me know if you caan help.

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
sending this back up to the top.

Looking at mid 90's XT or better components as well. Anodised bling is welcome as well.

Arran

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry about the image quality, but here are a few pics of the bike I PM'ed you about. I've totally rebuilt the front and rear ends.

I also have a spare Noleen NR-3 (with piggyback) but it is set up for the old '96 KHS Horst-link models (very similar to the GT RTS setup) if that's of any interest to you. It's NOS.

ishaw

Cannon Fodder
Noleen shock

Hi, I might be interested in the shock if it will fit a GT RTS - any chance of a pic and a price?

Thanks