NORCO 05 RANGE

DYJK

Likes Bikes and Dirt
huh..05 norcos...u will have to wait ages for them to come to australia though..like i ordered one in october 03 got it in May 04...

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Next year it has the same frame as this years DH team, the new Fox DHX rear shock and 888's again.

jamsta

Jamsta Grafix
OK - got some pix of the 2005 SHORE - it looks wicked, but i need someone to tell me how to post the pic.....

PS: the above pic of the B-Line is the mid '04, NOT the '05, but very similar - its a Jnr. North Shore for lil' dudes/dudettes....

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
So the chainstay is the same as the 04 team dh? rest is fairly different :D

I like the look of those seatstays though! The bolt down is much better than the 12mm QR slot style. Is that a DRS there?

Thats an interesting downtube- reminds me of a balfa...

Derek Yates

Soul Rider
05 Shore

Hey Mr Five,

Good to see you got your E-13 at last!!

That Shore is pretty purdy aint she?

We'll have to chuck up some pics of the VPS embossed in the chainstay yoke and the dropout... mmmm.... sweet.

More pics as they come to hand. That is all.

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
Sure is nice :)
Its such a huge leap from the vps frames of old.

Not a fan of the colour though :p
As its been said before- Its going to be a HUGE year for norco.

atomik_mulisha

Likes Bikes
DYJK said:
huh..05 norcos...u will have to wait ages for them to come to australia though..like i ordered one in october 03 got it in May 04...
I got my 03 atomik in october 03. It depends how early u order one, and which shipment theyre coming on. the bike shop i got mine from had already ordered there new norcos by july 03, which was when i ordered mine. There was another guy who wanted an atomik aswell, but the bike shop couldn't get hold of one becasue, they had already sold out on the first shipment, and the next shipment wasn't coming in until may. So get in early people, because norco especially seem to always produce to few bikes for the demand.

Gaz85

Likes Dirt
im gonna try to get me a Team DH, heard a few remours so im gonna put a deposit down as soon as i can.

Derek Yates

Soul Rider
05 Orders

I don't wanna be the 'sales' guy but I really feel I need to say this.

If you are interested in a model of 05 bike. TELL YOUR DEALER. They are placing orders for the comming year NOW. If they do not know you want a bike or style of bike they are unlikely to order it. That means if you want one in March next year, it's highly likely that they will all be gone. This is where you need to start your relationship with a shop. Walk in off the street wanting a bike and you get what you expect. Start working WITH your dealer and you get looked after.
If you want a high end bike, in limited supply (yes, we ordered lots more but as people are saying it's going to be a BIG year) get your shop to place an order.
Right now I have NO idea what will sell out early but rest assured if your dealer wants to get a bike in December that's all sold. That's it. Then you have to start doing the ring around, the travelling, the stuff that sucks. Right now we have EVERY 05 bike available for orders, wait 3 months and there is a good chance popular and/or limited number models will be gone.

We tell our dealers this every year, but without the confidence that people want to buy a certain bike, the chances are the dealer won't stock them. Due to the fact that 'new skool' style bikes are harder for more traditional shops to understand you need to explain it to them sometimes. Tell them why you want a DH/NS Hardtail. Tell them why a SuperX Spec/Geometry bike is better than a Do-It-All Hardcore DH/Freeride/Jump bike. Tell them why you want a freeride bike and not a DH race bike (or the other way around). Explain to them why an alloy XC frame is no good for Trials in the long term. Let them know what you dig about the bike you want and why you want one.

Tell them what you want. Make a friend.

Cheers to all,

Derek @ Norco.Au

Derek Yates

Soul Rider
More 05 Norco Goodness

Here's one for the younger crew. The 24" Wheeled and Geomety Kompressor. Rippin up a trail near you this summer.

Cheers, Derek @ Norco