Norco boat anchor

Yowie

Likes Dirt
Mates don't let mates ride Norco!

Just kidding, all the new norcos are starting to win me over.

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
get a juicy 5 on the rear and a new seat and post and you are set!!!

i love this bike.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
HOLY shit. how did your friend manage to damage all that? he must of had a bad crash?

my rims have been running fine for a year now, and im using the bars for downhill.

Steve's_Sky1

Likes Dirt
that bike is nice....does your mate ride hard cause the pedal's from a side view look badly scraped??? unless if that's age?

RevellBikes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that bike is nice....does your mate ride hard cause the pedal's from a side view look badly scraped??? unless if that's age?
No that happens to ever pedal.

He fucked his rims and bars up nose casing a very large double at the cairns bmx track. Didnt stack, rode away and I dont know how.

Steve's_Sky1

Likes Dirt
wow....(for not staking)...but i've got the same pedals and i haven't managed scrap mine that bad....but anyways it's a bike to be used

lawrox1234

Likes Dirt
yeh they don't look that good, but nethier did the 08's or the 07's in my opinion, however the have some decent spec for a resonable price.

My mate picked up a new 09 250 for $1150, which is an awesome price for such a dialled ride.

Tyler!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i reckon these have potential,

if it were mine, i would paint that yucky yellow on the drop outs, get a new stem,, get a new seat, and ditch the funn bars because i have issues with them...

but mitch has a nice bike...