Norco.Com

Derek Yates

Soul Rider
Hey All,

Just letting everyone know that the 05 Norco website (norco.com) has been updated now with all the Australian bikes in the Australia section and now has a dealer listing for the shops in Oz that are Norco Dealers.

This should help people hook up with a store that carries the bikes and can offer good after sales service and support. Now you don't have to let your fingers do the walking or call the office chasing somewhere to buy bike X.

With many of the new 05 bikes rocking up now and 90% here before X-mas it's a good opportunity to have a chat to a dealer about new bikes.

Norco's got a bunch of new multimedia up also including some new videos of the new bikes in action too. Worth a look to get the vibe of the new bikes in action.

Cheers!

Derek @ Norco.Au

Rik

logged out
The 05 site is cool, but last time I checked, I wasn't able to view any of the previous years models, is that still so, or am I looking in the wrong places?

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Nah you can, click on the thing saying "bikes" and select 2004 2003 2002 etc. Just redirects you to the old site.

dok

Likes Bikes
Rik said:
The 05 site is cool, but last time I checked, I wasn't able to view any of the previous years models, is that still so, or am I looking in the wrong places?
To see the last few years' models you have to go to the Canada section of the site.

MUGEN

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hmmm yeah but they dont have the suggested retail pricing on them in the aussie site. Also, barely any of the bikes have the weight thingo.