Norco ryde 08 $$$

Fred_MTB

Squid
Hello i might be selling my norco ryde 08 soon and i was wondering how much i would get for it?

It has hayes brakes and bomber suspension. How much do you think i could sell it for/

Cheers, Fred

Fred_MTB

Squid
But I've been looking into it and people are buying them for 500-800 dollars and it only has a few scathes on the frame and grazes on the pedals

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
But I've been looking into it and people are buying them for 500-800 dollars and it only has a few scathes on the frame and grazes on the pedals
Fred,

Advertise it for what you think it's worth. The market will decide if your pricing is correct.
No point in creating a thread asking a question only to disagree with the answer.

mtboer

Likes Dirt
I never sell I bike I have bought, as you get less than half what you paid.

On the other hand I've never been one to say, ' I can't ride this week as bike is in for service or repair'. Always got a spare and my kids ride really good older bikes.

Good Luck on your Sale

L3ONNOEL

Likes Dirt
I have yet to see someone selling a Norco Ryde that asks a reasonable price
Everyone thinks, oh it has pretty colours I'm going to sell it for $800
It's on about 10 and counting

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I wouldn't pay $200. The parts are garbage and in all likelihood the vendor has flogged 7 shades of fuck out it thinking the components are equal town expensive DJ bike. Get it serviced then drop it at Vinnies or similar so that a kid from a family without means can ride something better than a Kmart bike on boxing day.

haltz

Likes Dirt
I sold my 2010 ryde with marzocchi 4x forks and atomlab pimp lite wheel set for 400 in 2012, advertise it for 300 on Gumtree you might get lucky