Norco Savage Stolen Wagga Wagga

nik_1974

Likes Dirt
Hey Guys

My mate moved to Wagga recently for work and he calls me last week and tells me his Norco Savage was stolen from his mates garage and seeing that i built it for him could i post it on here.

Can't remember the exact specs but as you see from the pics it had 888's, cable discs, bolt up rear hub, chain guide. Alot of the other pieces were BILT brand as they were purchased from DH direct.

If anyone from the area has any info call Mick on 0437509462 or pm me with any details

Date stolen: 29th May

Suburb: Glenfield

Attachments

Last edited:

shredder dj

Likes Dirt
Hmm, I'm a little confused about your post. In the title you say it's a Norco Savage but in your post you call in a Norco Shore. Probably just a typo but yeah I'm 99.99% sure that it's a Savage. Just a heads up. And also in your description you wrote 666's it's actually 888's. Probably just another typo though.

Also that would really suck for your mate. Staying up at a mates then getting his bike stolen :(

James

nik_1974

Likes Dirt
Hmm, I'm a little confused about your post. In the title you say it's a Norco Savage but in your post you call in a Norco Shore. Probably just a typo but yeah I'm 99.99% sure that it's a Savage. Just a heads up. And also in your description you wrote 666's it's actually 888's. Probably just another typo though.

Also that would really suck for your mate. Staying up at a mates then getting his bike stolen :(

James
Thanks for the heads up

Middo

Likes Bikes
Get in touch with mtb wagga - the local mtb club. They're great guys, and will give your mate a few extra sets of eyes around town. Most of the mtb riding in town is either on Willans Hill, or Pommy (sic) Reserve on the edge of town. Do the usual bike shop poster noticboard thing, and tell him to have a drive through Ashmont........

borrid-mtb

Likes Bikes
hey, i live in wagga so if i see anyone on one ill let you know.
As far as i know its the only norco savage in wagga so yeah

nik_1974

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys.

I've been given some info that its in the Toland area being riden by a little black kid. Anyone see him call Mick on 0437509462.

Cheers

Nick