DH Norco Team DH

Luke_99

Likes Dirt
Well here is my Norco Team DH. Picked it up brand new today.The entire bike is air sprung and ride's awsome:)

Frame - Norco Team DH 09
Rear shock - Marzocchi roco carbon world cup air
Forks - Boxxer world cups.
Handlebars - Sunline v1 low rise
Stem - Sunline direct mount
Saddle - WTB Silverado
Seatpost - Truvativ Team post
Brakes - Elixer Cr's
Cranks - Raceface Atlas
Chainguide - e thirteen lg1
Pedals - Wellgo CNC Sealed
Rear derailleur - Sram X0 short cage
Shifter - Sram X0
Cassette - Sram dh pg
Hubs - Dt swiss 440
Rims - Alex supra D
Tyres - Kenda Nevegal 2.5
Weight - Around 16.5 kg

Last edited:

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
another one!
awesome bikes hey, i love mine.

is it stock or did you tweak it? pretty sure they come 17kg flat stock, but either way, they're bloody light.

you like the shock?

if you havent already put it in the nine inch mode and the low bb/slack head angle with the chip and they're even more wicked :)

Last edited:

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Schweeet ride mate. Hope you bombed a few runs when you got it home.;)

kemmis

Likes Dirt
bike is so nice man, you will be smashing it even more now . cant wait to hit treetops again. where did u go riding on it?

motox199

Likes Dirt
Looks awesome luke, I'm keen for a ride again sometime. Bet you'll be even faster now on a new bike.

samjam

Likes Dirt
norco got the colour sceme right on this bike.....
hope you get to ride it hard tomorrow.....congrats

Luke_99

Likes Dirt
another one!
awesome bikes hey, i love mine.

is it stock or did you tweak it? pretty sure they come 17kg flat stock, but either way, they're bloody light.

you like the shock?

if you havent already put it in the nine inch mode and the low bb/slack head angle with the chip and they're even more wicked :)

yeah its plane stock but as u no it comes with sick spec stock. Ive only riden it down the street and back and loving it so far and the air shock. there is really hot weather in the gong today so didn't have the chance to take it to the dirt.
it says on the internet 16.5 but yeah got to weigh it my self i guess and still got to change the BB hight and lower the crown:)

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah its plane stock but as u no it comes with sick spec stock. Ive only riden it down the street and back and loving it so far and the air shock. there is really hot weather in the gong today so didn't have the chance to take it to the dirt.
it says on the internet 16.5 but yeah got to weigh it my self i guess and still got to change the BB hight and lower the crown:)
the shock feels different to coils, but i prefer it. ive done work on mine so its a little different. i dont know if it was just mine, but at the end of the shaft, theres a little grub screw. theres a schrader valve underneath it, watch it doesnt come undone, mine did and i had to replace the valve.

enjoy

Luke_99

Likes Dirt
the shock feels different to coils, but i prefer it. ive done work on mine so its a little different. i dont know if it was just mine, but at the end of the shaft, theres a little grub screw. theres a schrader valve underneath it, watch it doesnt come undone, mine did and i had to replace the valve.

enjoy
thank you for that ill keep an eye on it.

Riedy

Likes Dirt
Now that is one nice bike mate! Norcos 09 range is the best years range i'd have to say. Mainly because i got an 09 Norco Atomik, Ride that bike how it wants to be ridden HARD and FAST! (with a bit of style as well) :D