Norco - there one day, gone the next

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Which website Fuzzy? Also, they were different forks and it looks like a Deore rear derailleur, and the one I saw was XT.

But it's really the frame serial number that matters...

mr whippy

Likes Dirt
knock on their door with a bunch of mates, and tell them if your bike is back within a week nothing untoward will happen. this worked for me ages ago when i got broken into, when my flatmate had a feeling it was our dodgy lookin neighbours. 2 days later we had all our stuff returned. while not condoning violence, sometimes the mere suggestion is enough. hope you find your bike. :)

G

what does that have anything to do with a stolen bike frenchy? look at the age of the thread aswell. unless you seen it then dont post

will4eva7k

Likes Dirt
we should all form this gang of our own
all just hang out in groups of 57 or sumshiet
put tyremarks in any fucka that looks at us

SausaGe_LiNk

Likes Dirt
That completely sucks....

What is it with all these bikes being stolen lately ???
Its like a massive crime wave aimed at mtb owners :shock:

tu plang

knob
guys look at the dates please, this thread started 6 months ago and has been inactive for a couple... dont grave dig

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
um if ya house is insured and it was under the house locked up, it counts under the house insurance, as long as u got the reciet for the bike, or proof u bought it, they have to pay up

ok i havent seen this and didn't grave dig it but shit that sucks so baaad! thats a sweet ride! seeming it stolen 6 months ago any luck? if not keep looking..