north east NSW DH

prosheep

Likes Dirt
hey just wondering on the ammount of riders that are in the north east end of NSW and are keen on a new DH trail. we are currently build a full on downhill trail and if you ar keen to be part of the group for building then get in contact and mabey we can arrange for you and your bike to come out and move some dirt have an input on the way to run the track so we end up with the best result and then have some riding. we have about 1 min of track done so far and we are estamating on a 3-4 min track.

Puppa Sphinx

Likes Dirt
Hey mate,

Where are you from? Where is the track? I am in Armidale NSW which is North Eastist and would be very keen to help. There is a small, dedicated group of riders here that are always keen for good new tracks.

prosheep

Likes Dirt
Hey mate,

Where are you from? Where is the track? I am in Armidale NSW which is North Eastist and would be very keen to help. There is a small, dedicated group of riders here that are always keen for good new tracks.
hey man yeah its pretty far up here, the track is straight off the pacific hwy since you are in Armidale that is a fair bit of a drive but if you are keen on new tracks when it is near finish i will give you a buzz and you are more than welcome to come and ride and give your thoughts and do a bit of work on the track

4abuzz

Squid
There is a DH track @ Bungabee nrth NSW that is about 3 mins it has a good fire road to the top which is fine in a 2wd. It has been built over the last 3 years in stages it has mixed terrain with steep sections, gaps, rock gardens & fast flow. Unfortunatly I have just left that area to live in Tassie otherwise I would love to help. There are some keen DH riders in that area you could contact them through Byron Bay Bikes. Good Luck I hope to Ride this new trail when i Visit the lads.

lismore rider

hey just read your thread about building near pacific highway, just wondering if you are still doing this and whether you want another shovel in there to help, if so, i also built a kicker in my back yard but the father in law isn't to keen on it, i built a lander for it as well so if one of your group has a ute or trailer and it suits to use it your more than welcome.
so let me know

prosheep

Likes Dirt
minyumai DH

the track is progressing along niecly we have cut in about 1 min of track and just fixed a section up so we have more flow and speed to the track. lismore rider whoever you are we would be heaps keen to have to up on the hill so get in touch with me and we might be able to hook something up and try and get you up on the hill asap.

got a few pics some are a bit blury and only got the middle section of the track cause it was late and we were about to leave, but i put some red lines in so you can sort of see where the track goes.

Attachments

RUDENESS

Likes Dirt
Looking good. I am not from the area but are there many DH trails in Northern N.S.W., say Byron to Murwillumbah. I have only heard about trails at Goons, Federal and this at Bungabee. There are plenty of mountains around that area, and look good for DH. I am hoping to be buying around this area soon.

caffleck

Cannon Fodder
hey just wondering on the ammount of riders that are in the north east end of NSW and are keen on a new DH trail. we are currently build a full on downhill trail and if you ar keen to be part of the group for building then get in contact and mabey we can arrange for you and your bike to come out and move some dirt have an input on the way to run the track so we end up with the best result and then have some riding. we have about 1 min of track done so far and we are estamating on a 3-4 min track.
hey mate. i know im digging this up, but is this track still going? im keen to jump on a shovel and ride some good DH!!