North shore style freeride

gordonvale94

Likes Dirt
Sorry mate but not a lot of people are willing to post locations of tracks on the internet.

Your best bet is to head down to your local bike shop and ask them, they should be more than willing to help you out.

Hope this helps, cheers Kyle.

gordonvale94

Likes Dirt
I could but I don't think you could make the ride up here (I'm in Far North Queensland) and there isn't much North Shore up here (white ants eat the wood)

Your best bet is to talk to your LBS, they will probably know more about the trails around Adelaide than most of the members on here, or just use Google, I'm sure there is a thread somewhere in the world about North Shore in Australia.

Sorry if it seems like I'm dicking you around but those are honestly your best options.

Cheers Kyle.

Last edited:

DWNHLR01

Likes Dirt
I could but I don't think you could make the ride up here (I'm in Far North Queensland) and there isn't much North Shore up here (white ants eat the wood)

Your best bet is to talk to your LBS, they will probably know more about the trails around Adelaide than most of the members on here, or just use Google, I'm sure there is a thread somewhere in the world about North Shore in Australia.

Sorry if it seems like I'm dicking you around but those are honestly your best options.

Cheers Kyle.
Hey mate, I'm in Cairns...be interested to know of any NS stuff...

Only track I ever knew of was Agent Orange...but I doubt that's still around.

ElectroFunkster

Likes Dirt
hazza,

do you have any more details on the park ..

pryle site is down ... can't find any pics or vids or info on when its open or how much ...

thinking of coming up but its a drive and any details would be usefull.

thanks in advance

john

CREAM

Squid
the kurrajong mtb park is open every weekend and there will be some of us up there prity much every saterday in i think it is like $25 a day but not to shore

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
Hey Gizza666,
Since you are in Radelaide join Inside Line, they are/were the local DH club. There was, and I'd assume still is, a huge DH/Freeride scene over there. You'll definitely find some crew to show you good tracks.
I don't know if it still exists but, "Gate 19" at Kangarilla had the rep.

Barrington

Likes Dirt
the kurrajong mtb park is open every weekend and there will be some of us up there prity much every saterday in i think it is like $25 a day but not to shore
Ive heard that its $30 for the first hour, $15 for the second hour and then $5 for each additional hour after that.

Australia

Likes Bikes and Dirt
North Shore is in Canada buddy,

Bugger off over there if you wanna ride those silly teeter totters and skinnies.
I did:)

But seriously, the shore isn't what you think it is -there aren't teeter totters and skinnies for the sake of teeter totters and skinies - its a means to an end - which is being able to link regular sections of dirt roots and rocks together over natures obstacles (ie mud and snow which renders some areas unridable)

Or if you refuse to believe me and prefer your bubble, try to find a helmet cam of the black diamond trail "Old School" in the Whistler Mountain Bike Park - its just one long wood work bridge.

Then theres always Frommes "Flying Circus" for the uber crazies

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Ive heard that its $30 for the first hour, $15 for the second hour and then $5 for each additional hour after that.
Yeah thats what I heard too. I've gone there a few times, its worth it I reckon. Got a nice enough road gap going, lots of freeride, and its always getting new things, worth checkin out sometime.

gizza666

Likes Bikes
Hey Gizza666,
Since you are in Radelaide join Inside Line, they are/were the local DH club. There was, and I'd assume still is, a huge DH/Freeride scene over there. You'll definitely find some crew to show you good tracks.
I don't know if it still exists but, "Gate 19" at Kangarilla had the rep.
I ride there already and wanted to know of other places.