Northern beaches social rides

will2

Likes Dirt
Yeah i'd be up for a couple what suits you? Morning, evening, weekend? I can do weekends, Afternoons and some mornings.

moobs

Squid
Hey Ryan, I think I met you on a ride a few weeks ago. Are you the irish guy on a Norco DH monster?

I'm always keen for rides around the beaches. Drop us a line when you head out and i'll do the same.

Honzo15

Likes Dirt
I'd be in as well. Weekend mornings (as early as you are up to), late afternoons or after work rides from 7pm during daylight saving. Would love to meet some people to ride with. I'm more of a relaxed up, fast down kinda guy so avoiding fire trails would be a nice touch. I live in Narrabeen, so pretty close to the Dam and am always up for a ride there. I dont wear lycra, dont use Strava and in general ride for fun and not to exercise, just in case thats of interest. Fast XC runs are not what I'm looking for when I ride, I take my CX bike if I want to ride XC. Otherwise I'm pretty easy though ;-)

moobs

Squid
I'd be in as well. Weekend mornings (as early as you are up to), late afternoons or after work rides from 7pm during daylight saving. Would love to meet some people to ride with. I'm more of a relaxed up, fast down kinda guy so avoiding fire trails would be a nice touch. I live in Narrabeen, so pretty close to the Dam and am always up for a ride there. I dont wear lycra, dont use Strava and in general ride for fun and not to exercise, just in case thats of interest. Fast XC runs are not what I'm looking for when I ride, I take my CX bike if I want to ride XC. Otherwise I'm pretty easy though ;-)
I'm also in narrabeen and regularly head out for a few laps of red hill singletrack and DH after work. Works pretty well if you enter the trails through the 'back door' as you can leave the car at home. I'm busy this week but will probably head up there one or two nights next week if you are keen.

Honzo15

Likes Dirt
I'm also in narrabeen and regularly head out for a few laps of red hill singletrack and DH after work. Works pretty well if you enter the trails through the 'back door' as you can leave the car at home. I'm busy this week but will probably head up there one or two nights next week if you are keen.
You don't live in Wellington Street by any chance do you? I'd be very keen to join you, do you mean the entry through the Sports Academy? Tried that a few weeks back and was turned back straight away. Next week works fine with me on any day so far really. Am at home from 6pm.

moobs

Squid
You don't live in Wellington Street by any chance do you? I'd be very keen to join you, do you mean the entry through the Sports Academy? Tried that a few weeks back and was turned back straight away. Next week works fine with me on any day so far really. Am at home from 6pm.
Nah, I live in north narrabeen. We always go through the sports academy and have never had a problem.

Ride next tuesday at 6.30 at the lake car park off the parkway? All welcome.

Honzo15

Likes Dirt
Nah, I live in north narrabeen. We always go through the sports academy and have never had a problem.

I'm in, nice one. What car park do you mean though?

ryanosulli

Likes Bikes
Hey guys cheers for replies. Ya keen to catch up for some rides. Keen most wkends (if no surf!) and arvo's. Pop us a shout when ye are heading out. I'm in freshie

Honzo15

Likes Dirt

In regards to the Sports Academy, sorry to bother but I'd like to head up there on my own as well, you are entering the academy, then going left and up the steepish, private road do you? Or is there another way through and up that I'm not aware off? Thanks mate!

moobs

Squid
In regards to the Sports Academy, sorry to bother but I'd like to head up there on my own as well, you are entering the academy, then going left and up the steepish, private road do you? Or is there another way through and up that I'm not aware off? Thanks mate!
PM sent.......

CP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm keen pending timing. Can't do tonight if that's still the plan, but could be up for another day...

Honzo15

Likes Dirt
I'm out for tonight as I got sick but am always up for rides otherwise. I usually ride the Dam early on the weekends, 7am ish. There also a few nice rides up in Kuringai. Centre track for a warm up and then the road up to Warantah track is what I do quite often. Nice scenery, no other riders and good to have a bit of fun when you take every little stone as a reason to jump ;-)