not complaining

Doaks

Likes Dirt
Had this stolen a few weeks ago, and this being Perth, its pretty common that you'll never see your pride and joy again. Luckily got it back last night virtually untouched so I'm happy. Just fixed all the rattles and clunks on it too so its running smoother than melted butter. Heres some pics...enjoy.

Attachments

Last edited:

.Alex.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats real nice mate, to bad it was stolen in the first place
congratulations on getting it back

mlsred

Likes Dirt
good job on getting it back, you were really lucky it is an stp so it's not like it was a rare bike or anything. How did you end up getting it back anyway?

Doaks

Likes Dirt
Was actually walking home after going to the shops and just randomly saw the kid riding towards me...grabbed him and yeah the rest is history. So damn lucky though.

mlsred

Likes Dirt
Was actually walking home after going to the shops and just randomly saw the kid riding towards me...grabbed him and yeah the rest is history. So damn lucky though.
I really hope you kicked the shit outta him. What did he say when you told him it was your bike?

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Didn't you have a Riot stolen sometime last year? Whatever happened to that?

You seem to have terrible luck with stolen bikes!

Hopefully this one stays yours for a nice long while :)

Doaks

Likes Dirt
yeah i did....this ones the replacement. its just the suburb i live in...its full of abos who like ganking bikes. seems as though its one family who does it. anyhoo..yes moving home to tassie very soon so the little c***s won't be able to nick it!