Not to mention sticky?

HYOSHIMO

Straight up emo gangsta
how about a sticky in dj/4x/trials or downhill which lists just the names of trails that are on a banned list kinda thing, like it would be like:

Dont mention:

Warrimoo etc - it would save people from having to constantly flame the people who dont build and you could simply add the trail name, maybe the suburb and keep them relatively quiet....

Anyways thats just my suggestion.

nickz

Likes Dirt
That would kind of be listing them wouldn't it? I don't think it's a massive problem, people are keeping places a bit more low key now.

HYOSHIMO

Straight up emo gangsta
not like list them and give directions, like "name" "suburb" only, that way you dont get people saying like, ooh go down this street to this bla blah blah

S.

ex offender
My experience has generally been that once people know of their existence, that's the end of it. They can always find directions or a precise location once they know *that* something exists. I think it'd be better just to PM people who mention jumps/trails that you want kept secret, and ask them to remove mention of it.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
Ever since one prominent DJ site in Sydney featured in a few Magazines the numbers raised significantly. I can only think that all "teh n00bs" on here would find these jumps, and ride them...