Now Your Drone Follows You - EVERYWHERE

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Wow, that's amazing. All that money and all that hype and they still build such a crappy riding trail like that.

Jokes aside though, this is something that we've been discussing in the DH World Cup thread for two years now. I look forward to the day when the cameras can supply live feed for sports (MTB) coverage.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow, that's amazing. All that money and all that hype and they still build such a crappy riding trail like that.

Jokes aside though, this is something that we've been discussing in the DH World Cup thread for two years now. I look forward to the day when the cameras can supply live feed for sports (MTB) coverage.
They can now. I watch the surfing pro tour live and they frequently stream footage from their drones. It's pretty easy to do. In some places it would obviously problematic wth all the obstacles but if you got a good drone pilot using the right frequencies there is no reason why they couldn't fly along behind the riders between trees and under bridges. That will be sick when they start doing that.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
The new bell 2r is proposing to have a live feed streaming from the built in 360 4K camera, imagine watching the World Cup and being able to select which angle from the riders POV you get to see!

teK--

Eats Squid
Very cool maybe we'll start seeing more camera angles and better coverage of the course now rather than only a few key fixed camera locations.