Nowra Downhill Track Fully Repaired

ninti

Squid
Nowra's Funnel Web downhill track was burnt out in last summers bush fires at Wandandian. All of the features are now repaired and the track is in great condition. Just needs more riders!

jmpalmer

Likes Dirt
building

Cool. May need someone good on a shovel after this rain. The track could do with a few water bars.
Hey mate, I've just got back to Nowra and am keen to get back out there, so if you need a hand on the shovel, pm me and I'll give you a hand!

jgdj18

Likes Dirt
Can anyone report on the how this track is currently?

Also, can anyone indicate what condition the fire road is in especially on the steep rocky hill section? Has it been graded at all or do you need a 4x4?

morticus

Likes Dirt
Can anyone report on the how this track is currently?

Also, can anyone indicate what condition the fire road is in especially on the steep rocky hill section? Has it been graded at all or do you need a 4x4?
Everyone stop fucking around and get a helmet cam up for us. You can't talk about a track being fixed without putting up a video, it's immoral!

jgdj18

Likes Dirt
Excellent work and thank you.

Can you share your thoughts on the condition of the fireroad hill?

morticus

Likes Dirt
That track looks super fun. Definitely stopping to check it out on the road trip later in the year.

LukeJH

Likes Bikes
Shuttle road is doable in a normal car, but in the wet you would need 4wd. plus the extra ground clearance is handy.

It appears have been a while since the road was graded.