10am Dh one run only Castle Hill
4x after lunch Lobb St Churchill
$5 non members NRG members free
race licences available
More details www.nrgcycles.com.au
or Ring Gav 3202 4208

toodles

Wheel size expert
$5!?! Outrageous! Where am I suspposed to get that kinda money? Nah seriously good to see a decent entry fee for once.

Is the DH running down the new finish section with wider approach to the final drop?

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Please please please please please have 2 downhill runs and pick the best of the 2 for each person!

More runs + more competitive times = more fun.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
sxereturn I recon everytime we run a race you want something changed any probs ring Gav only doing one run because we have to organise 3 events in one day which is major enough in its self
Looking forward to coming to the first race you organise
(By the way I know your just keen and appreciate everyone has there say But come on give us a break LOL)

Jess_Dawg

Likes Dirt
hey , so with the dh, do you get practice or just 1 blind run and that's your race run? haha sounds mad!

DOM

Eats Squid
Yeah NRG make you put on a blind fold .. then race... whoever makes it to the bottom with the least damage to themselves and bike wins !!!

Jess_Dawg Sorry mate just taking some piss.

DH racing is at 10 .. so rock up early and you will be able to practice .. be wery though and talk to whoever is there first as the XC may or may not use the same track in some parts.

;)

DOM

Eats Squid
10 DH start .(Castle hill ).. then when it's over you go have lunch ,

then 2pm they want to start the 4X .. (Lobb St )

lindsay

Likes Dirt
Just heard you broke 3 ribs on Sunday Roadie Rob. Thats crazy, i knew you crashed big but not that big. It's a pity you have to miss Beauty. Oh well mate get well soon.

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Yep it was a pretty nasty crash can't even go to Beauty to video but bones heal and the bikes still good so I'll be back to play another day

dillon

Likes Dirt
Take care on Sunday !

From, http://www.bom.gov.au/cgi-bin/wrap_fwo.pl?IDQ10090.txt :

IPSWICH AREA
Rain clearing overnight. The chance of a shower or storm during the afternoon or
evening. Light to moderate S/SE winds shifting NE during the afternoon.
Amberley for Saturday ... MIN 18 MAX 34
UV INDEX - 9 [Very High]
Sunday ... A few showers and storms. Gusty NW winds. MAX 36