NS Capital [SOLD]

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 08 NS Capital - Ivory
Item Condition: Very good, only has a few cosmetic scratches on the frame and forks. Rear rim also has a bit of paint taken off from the brakes.
Reason for selling: I need the money for a more trail oriented bike :smile:
Price and price conditions: SOLD
Extra Info:
I love this bike to bits, and it will certainly be missed. I've been using it on dirt but it is well suited to street, park or dirt. I really regret selling it & wish I could keep it, but at the moment I need to sell it to get a more practical bike for trail riding and commuting.

Specs:
Frame: 08 NS Capital - Ivory
Fork: NS Fundamental 2
Front Wheel: 24" NS Fundamental on NS roller simple
Rear Wheel 24" NS Fundamental on a black 9t hub.
Bars: 2012 NS District bars 4" rise
Stem: NS Quark Pro - 40mm reach
Seat: Federal Slim
Cranks: Leaf Motostick 2-piece
Bottom Bracket: Deity Armada 73
Sprocket: United Squad 25t
Chain: KMC Z7
Pedals: Nukeproof Electrons
Tyres: DMR Transition 2.10
Grips: Odi Longneck Flangeless
Brake Lever: Primo short reach
Cable: 'Stolen' Linear
Brakes: Shimano Deore
[Grips and brakes are only 1 month - 4-5 rides old]

Pictures:

Last edited:

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sweet bike, how much would postage be to queensland, and what size is it? :)
Not exactly sure how much postage would be, to get a proper quote I would have to take it all apart, box it up, and take it to the post office. I would take a guess at around $100 give or take. That's going by Australia Post, and they may not take boxes that size so I might have to find a different postal service if this is the case. As to the size, Capitals are one size fits all. It feels just right for me with the NS Districts, and i'm 6'1" if that's any help.

Last edited:
Not exactly sure how much postage would be, to get a proper quote I would have to take it all apart, box it up, and take it to the post office. I would take a guess at around $100 give or take. That's going by Australia Post, and they may not take boxes that size so I might have to find a different postal service if this is the case. As to the size, Capitals are one size fits all. It feels just right for me with the NS Districts, and i'm 6'1" if that's any help.
Hey man, before you go breaking it up for postage check with local couriers, you should be able to move a whole bike interstate for a bit over $100.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey man, before you go breaking it up for postage check with local couriers, you should be able to move a whole bike interstate for a bit over $100.
Ok thanks for the info! Guess that would save me a fair bit of trouble. I'll go look for couriers in the morning. Also, what are you doing up at 4:40am? Me, i just have trouble sleeping. :)

Hey man, curious what size the frame is. Hard to get a reference from the pictures. Alternatively, if you don't know the size, what is your height, and do you find it comfortable?

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey man, curious what size the frame is. Hard to get a reference from the pictures. Alternatively, if you don't know the size, what is your height, and do you find it comfortable?
Sizes for the frame are: Wheelbase - 990mm, Top tube length (physical) - 556mm, Seat Tube length - 278mm (10.9"), Chainstay length - 370mm & BB height - 308mm.
I'm 6"1', and it is just about spot on for me. With lower bars it felt a tad on the smallish side, but with the 2012 Districts I find it very comfortable.