NS mini budget build

binner

Hath shat hymself
Bult to rip the city up and chase down hipster fixie dudes, first ride around local streets... she manuals reals nice, forgotten how fun a hardtail can be

Bought frame from CRC on sale in large
smashed on my ol NS whilst with hookie worms for ripping up the bit u men downtown
Pushy's hooked me up with SRAM X5, cassette n chain
55's off ol mate here on Farkin.net
old seat n post laying around in shed
Gravity cranks from shelf
Plastic pedals new off my shelf
Ol Bilt bars from shed
Ol Truvativ stem
Ol XT brakes from Muggerkunt
New headset reducer kit from CRC
Lotta anno red kit from good ol Egay.....

Attachments

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well step to it all ready. I'm A rampant hater of hard tails. That isn't true, I'm happy for everyone else to ride them, they just make me sore and sad. So I'm waiting for someone to convince me to get one for mad skidz!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Well step to it all ready. I'm A rampant hater of hard tails. That isn't true, I'm happy for everyone else to ride them, they just make me sore and sad. So I'm waiting for someone to convince me to get one for mad skidz!
They also make me sore and sad. Once I get my weight back down to double digits, I might give it another go.

binner

Hath shat hymself
did you say double digits

They also make me sore and sad. Once I get my weight back down to double digits, I might give it another go.
well, I'm still in double digits so sit back... relax and get a sailor n dry ready..... review to come from a sunny spot somewhere in QLD

binner

Hath shat hymself
Do you E pipe bro

Dusty conditions....... I'll be E piping ...no fresh decks. Gotta wind my own tight medical weed resin for the kick back nites.....

Attachments

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
too busy smoking the peace pipe

I'm thinking maybe a plus size might help with the vibrations. I tend to avoid big hucks these days.
plus size is sweet...... ill try to get some Noosa street riding today on the go pro..