NS Suburban or NS Bitch?

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
Depends what you want to do. If you a are prone to braking frames and want something absolutely bullet proof, get a Bitch. If you are into more technical moves and advanced tricks, then geometry and weight of the Suburban prevails...

The Bitch was designed to be a do it all frame, trails, DJ's, Street, Park so its geo is a little slacker and very strong. Runs best with a set suspension forks from 100-130mm

The Suburban is designed specifically for tech DJ and Park. So its got tighter geometry and very light. Making it easier to throw around over the tech stuff.

HAR

Likes Bikes
I can't comment on the Suburban as I haven't spent any real time on one, but I am loving my Bitch. I'm a pretty big guy at 115kg and 6'2" and use the Bitch as my 4X bike with 80mm forks on the front and it feels nice and roomy in the cockpit area, where as on most DJ bikes I feel really cramped up.

As the bottom bracket is fairly high on the Bitch when using 100mm+ forks, using 80mm forks gives it a nice ride height and steepens the front to 69.5* while still being long in the toptube. If you're a bigger guy I'd definitely recommend a Bitch frame.

DJ SLOPE STYLE

Likes Bikes
hey,
i have just recently made my self a custom ns bitch the frame is awesome! with really fun geo:p
i just have 100mm travle argles on mine and its so good
No matter what frame u get i sugest buying it of rythm imports aka www.ribbed.com.au
the guy who posted a reply first. i used rythm and they where so good u can call him and talk about frames so nice and best of all HE IS AUSTRALIAN

hope this has been some help:cool:

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Depends what you want to do. If you a are prone to braking frames and want something absolutely bullet proof, get a Bitch. If you are into more technical moves and advanced tricks, then geometry and weight of the Suburban prevails...

The Bitch was designed to be a do it all frame, trails, DJ's, Street, Park so its geo is a little slacker and very strong. Runs best with a set suspension forks from 100-130mm

The Suburban is designed specifically for tech DJ and Park. So its got tighter geometry and very light. Making it easier to throw around over the tech stuff.
Listen to him, the man knows what he's talking about.

hey,
i have just recently made my self a custom ns bitch the frame is awesome! with really fun geo:p
i just have 100mm travle argles on mine and its so good
No matter what frame u get i sugest buying it of rythm imports aka www.ribbed.com.au
the guy who posted a reply first. i used rythm and they where so good u can call him and talk about frames so nice and best of all HE IS AUSTRALIAN

hope this has been some help:cool:
Too me, this made no sense.