NSFW : Saddle sore?

shakes

Likes Dirt
Straight off the bat everyone is different so what works for me may not work for you. I have found that once the hair gets to a certain length it gets prickly and uncomfortable. I can get through that, but once it gets longer, well, stick a hairball in yer arse crack and go for 100 km. On top of the abrasion, there can be tugging of said hair, whick can be uncomfortable to painful. And I don't think I'm particularly hairy. I ride a lot of road and don't shave my legs. I'm having a bit of time off due to minor injury. Maybe I'll try some brylls hair cream next lol :p
I was thinking of this on a ride this morning - never experienced pinching hairs down there until I started riding road... Now seriously considering a sack/back/crack (cant do one without the others) not to sure if dealing with the uncomfort of the wax or the hair will be the better option. Shaving is to scatty and short lived, especially in area's I cant see, and no way am I risking chemical burns from hair removal creams. Bonus points with the missus too... will it help, or is the discomfort not worth the pain??

Last edited: