FOUND NSW, 357 downhill rig, silver fork

eatTrakWifFork

Likes Bikes
Kings Cross, Sydney:
Friday Aug 7th.

In the last hour I spotted someone on a downhill rig with race plates on it. The front plate was 35x, pretty sure it was 357. The triple clamp fork looked a bit dated and was all silver with no branding. I didn't catch the bike brand since it was dark at night, the bike may have had a dark frame?

If anyone knows who owns this bike please contact them and show them this thread.

Last edited:

firstaid50

Likes Dirt
what a scrag of a woman sounds stolen to me. i hope (if it is stolen) it gets returned to its original owner.

todd28

Likes Dirt
If that was me i would not have gone within 20 meters of them, they sound like sketchy mo fo's. Hopefully the original owner gets their pride n' joy back.

Lorday

Eats Squid
You said you got: 'I was double arm punched in the neck and ear by her then screamed at'....how'd that happen, and are you aok?

eatTrakWifFork

Likes Bikes
You said you got: 'I was double arm punched in the neck and ear by her then screamed at'....how'd that happen, and are you aok?
edit: that part of the story is not relevant to this thread, I don't need to go into that further, removing.

Last edited:

TheBug

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The race plates make me think it was stolen off a trailer or out of a car after coming back from a race. Hope you are ok Dez.