NSW 4X Rnd #3 Results and aftermath

demo man

Used to be cool.
hey hey,

63 riders hit up Round 3 of the NSW state 4X series at the Green Grocers track in Goulburn on the 17th and 18th of June.

there was only one major crash, with the rider having to be carted off in an Ambulance to Hospital, after St. Johns had looked after him on-site (he was discharged from hospital later that day - no worries there).

The Elite finals probably had more crashes than every other category combined, i think every race had one - which made great watching.

there were heaters at the top of the track for those who didn't want to stand in the cold, but after about 11am it was such nice weather I was able to turn them off. there were also seats and tables near the Green Grocers food store, where they were also selling replacment parts and had a small workshop open.

i hope everyone had a good day, I had a busy one, but it was enjoyable.

as usual i'd like to thank the sponsors (The Green Grocers Cafe, Bikeshop, Green Grocer and Bed'n'Breakfast) and everyone else who made the day possible: Kennard's Hire, St. Johns, Campbell High School, My Mum, all the volunteers who did the hard yards, Canberra Off-Road Cyclists, and of course all the riders and spectators who came out and made the weekend what it was.

Results are here: http://www.corc.asn.au/events/docs/180606 results.pdf