NSW/ACT Stromlo Round 1 Pics for Sale

norcorulz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys. I have been taking photos of downhill for a while now and have decided to start selling my shots

This is the first time i have sold them. I will be charging $5 for one, two for $9 and three for $12. The photos will be full size/resoultion (around 5-7mb) and will be sent to you via email. Payment will be via direct deposit. By purchasing these photos you have my permission to use them on your myspace etc.....

I was only taking photos on sunday. I was mainly around the triple treat ( rock jump in particular). Therefore most of my pics are of people hitting the rock jump.

For sample's, post your rider number, clothing attire, bike and helmet. I will then email you the pictures by 320 by 240 pixels.

Here are some samples

Sam.

Eats Squid
Hey mate willing to do a photo swap? That is, if I got one of you and you got one of me (198, Black Quicksilver Tee, Brodie Nemesis)

kezzaM

Likes Dirt
All those shots are sweet.

Happen to get any of #175. Brown bike, blue gloves, and a red and black fox jersey. I was in u17s if that helps you find it.

Email: kyran_dh@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot.

benji101

Likes Dirt
hey mate any of number 373,on a yeti 303, wearing yeti jersey..white and black custom helmet.

Cheers Ben.

Zekman

Likes Dirt
hey mate have you got no. 277 glory black t shirt black royal shorts and a camo helmet
Cheers
Karl