[NSW/ACT] WTB: DH/FR bike

Cano29

Likes Dirt
Item: DH/Freeride bike
Price range/Willing to Pay: around 1500, maybe a little higher?
Extra Info: Looking for a downhill/freeride bike in NSW or ACT. Want something to upgrade from my previous bike (08 norco atomik), I've been looking for a while so if anyone knows or has anything let me know.
thanks
Jayden

pin'd_it

Likes Dirt
I have a medium 2009 Giant Glory DH0. I'm 5'11" and it suits me fine. Immactulate condition and barely ridden. PM for more info.

Switch

huskier headed gent
I have a Turner DHR (2005 model with 2006 components) in a large size with Fox 40s, Saint Cranks (5 rides old) that I could move for your budget. I am in Nth East Vic. Send me a PM if you would like more info and pictures.

haltz

Likes Dirt
Go Buy a glory 01 they're doin Em for like 2500 maybe even cheaper then just upgrade the spec as you go or the 00 are 3500 they gotta be the best new bike in that price range

Cano29

Likes Dirt
Go Buy a glory 01 they're doin Em for like 2500 maybe even cheaper then just upgrade the spec as you go or the 00 are 3500 they gotta be the best new bike in that price range
thanks mate, The most I got to spend is 1800 at the moment. I am still looking for a bike just haven't found the right one yet. Anyone who knows of anything let me know.
thanks