NSW Awaba State Race (Teaser up)

Extreme Hucker

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, got plenty of pics from the race on the weekend. PM me please for details and i will get back to you as soon as i can. Please remember it is a long proccess so have patience.

Please try and PM me . It makes it way easier for me.

Cheers
Darian

Heres a teaser...

Attachments

Last edited:

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dude, the PM system is inactive at the moment. best to post up some samples and let people post requests on here.

BEN.A.

Likes Bikes
hey mate. any of 202? brown norco, white fox shorts, green and orange jersey on saturday, white yellow and black jersey in sunday
cheers
benny

david m

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, any of me rider #814 red tld kit, blue n white glory with bright red wheels and bxxer wc's. I had a white helmet with red sides and red racing stripes down the middle.

cheers.

swyer

Likes Dirt
?

any of rider 619 on sat and 625 on sunday on a blue nicolai. wearing mostly black and red on sat and blue white and red on sunday, with a black helmet

benji101

Likes Dirt
hey mate you got any of number 607 on a yeti 303 wearing a yeti jersey and black shorts...?

Cheers benji

james green

Likes Dirt
hey man , have you got any of 719? black glory deemaxx boxxer world cups

blue tld helmet. white kit on sun and sat blue and white kit??

haha

thanks James Green

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Darian,
#616, Black troy lee designs kit, with blue carbon TLD helmet and a black ironhorse sunday with white rims and white world cups

thanks heaps

chimpy

Likes Dirt
any photos

Any of 812 on sat and 821 on sunday whith geen thor kit and giant glory dh1 with red helmet and white 661 pressure suit.