NSW: Jumps in Kirrawee are they still there?

Camz_47

Likes Bikes
Hi all
I know your not supposed too talk about secret trials and I'm trying to respect that but my oldest brother said back when he used to ride there used to be some fairly nice jumps there this was about ten years ago and I was just wondering if anyone knew if they were still around you I'm not asking you to tell me where they are though
cheers

STPONER

Likes Bikes
yes there are jumps still there.
I have am one of the riders that has built them up and kept them in good nick. but because of the weather i think there is alot of grass and stuff.
and the jumps are a bit weared. but easy fixed.
so yeh.

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
sorta yes sorta no.
well more yes than no actually.
there are jumps there but they are fairly run down. the dirt is pretty majorly hard and if they get biult over hip hight some unknown person comes through and kicks em down.
Pm me or stponer (jake) ^^^^^ if your looking for some biulders willing to put in hours

Camz_47

Likes Bikes
Yea thanks guys
For the information I live in heathcote so I dont know whether I will help build'em up with u guys or not. I'll ask my mates if they want to if they do I'll pm u but if they keep getting destroyed as soon as they go over hip height then i dont know aye.
Cheers

antonius

Likes Bikes
cam just wondering mate i live at engadine i had jumps at heathcote you know the ave jumps well i wanna build new ones add me to msn or something or wait call me if you wanna start building new jumps ok 0431318591

Camz_47

Likes Bikes
yea i dont think thats the best place to build seeing as the council has already knocked them down once and have known about them for ages antonius

Last edited:

antonius

Likes Bikes
well for starts it wasnt council it was the rangers who got them knocked down by some private copany yer well i dont mean to build there again cause they will get found again so any where in sutho i dont mind

Last edited:

zane 2229

Likes Dirt
sorry for grave digging and all, but im willing to have a bit of a dig and a ride their on friday, and ive got some mates that ride their like lister rhys and dane and becuase its been raining it could do with a dig, so let us know if you need any help.