NSW State Forests Survey

McBain

Likes Bikes and Dirt
http://www.forest.nsw.gov.au/recreation/survey/default.asp
State Forests of NSW is conducting a survey to develop a picture of the number of people who use State forests for their activity. This information will help inform the development of State Forests sustainable recreation and tourism strategy, which is being formulated in consultation with peak stakeholder groups
Basically, NSW State Forests are trying to get an idea of who is using their forests for what. For us MTB'ers, that means Penrose, Ourimbah, Killingworth (Heaton), Awaba and a bunch of other places.

If you can, take the time and fill in the survey so that they know we exist!

You might need to hunt through the list to find the correct name for the SF as well.

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
done and done.

it's pritty cool that they had mountain biking split up into catagorys.would have thought that it may have been just general group.

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Done. If everyone that looked at this had done it there would be quite an impact. IT ONLY TAKES ONE MINUTE TO DO.

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
done mine, added a nice little comment thanking them for letting us use em, u all should.

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good on ya McBain for bringing this up on Farkin. I member someone posting it months ago on 26inches and I didn't think to whack it up here.
FWIW, I've done it about 20 times hahaha - that's gotta help.
Soldier on!

Hagar

Likes Dirt
Perhaps we can convince some of these wonderful state forest execs to move over and do some management work for NPWS. Imagine a NPWS survey that showed several different types of mountain bike disciplines...

Things would look a little more rosy if that were the case!