• Yes I want split practice

Votes: 67 71.3%
  • No I want to crash into other people

Votes: 27 28.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mullan2304

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't mean that you need to win a club round. Placing well and earning enough points in a state wide uniform points scheme could be the right approach. It could even end up creating a nice spin off with club vs club points allocated and the winning club at the end of the series is rewarded with a small prize (example: custom number plates for club races, custom plates for the next state series etc).
This type of thing would mean that every club would have to do their bit. That should go down quite well seeing as every club is happy to take your membership money and provide you with a racing series............;) No excuse not to make it happen people! It is a simple thing to set up if the right tools are on the right job. This simple topic could be the beginning of a DH revolution.

If we want professionalism in our sprot, not just some random professionals, then this is the way to go.

In the short term it might mean less riders but in the long run it may bring our sport out of the niche/rut that it seems to have fallen into.

drewandmel

Bling Industries
Any decision been made yet on splitting or not?? and if so what categories are going to be confirmed in A and B practise groups? Is Thredbo going to be split practise? I see entry's are now open for round 1 and it doesn't mention anything about split groups etc.
Cheers Drew

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
Hi I am back!

Split practice is gone and so is day licence there will only be the 14 catagories.

Now this brings me to the problem of Thredbo I was under the impression it was online entry to find out it is to be posted or faxed? Not what I wanted, I also didn't relize so hopefully I will have this sorted in the next couple of days, sorry for the confussion on this. 2 weeks to go & 1st hiccup.