NSWMTB DH round 3

SteveP

Likes Bikes
Righto, so my license expires on the 1st June, I was going to renew it at the last WSMTB event, which was cancelled, and I can't get to an event before the State Round on the 6th. Does that mean I'm screwed? No entry?

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
i think we may need a sticky on this as it seems to get asked every other day.

You can renew through the post or you can renew at rego.
When you enter online put your MTBA number in the required spot.

To make everyone's life easier download the club membership form from wsmtb.com and fill it out.

Then rock up to rego at the race with the filled out form and correct money and robert is your mothers bother,

Mr Sheen

Likes Dirt
Any one? If i pre enter , then arrive around 2 pm saturday can i sign on and ride? I have tried searching for a schedule with no luck.

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
You will be fine practice usually finishes between 4 and 5

What time will practice finish on Saturday and will there be sign on all day? I have to work in the morning and cant be at the track until about 2 in the arvo.

Will I be able to sneak in some runs? I dont want to enter only to find out I cant ride when i get there.

Tye

Likes Dirt
I realise this has probably already been answered somewhere, but just to be sure..If I am turning 15 in July, do I race u15's or u17's?

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
I realise this has probably already been answered somewhere, but just to be sure..If I am turning 15 in July, do I race u15's or u17's?
17s It goes of your age to the 30th of December

Tallman

Likes Dirt
Sorry if it's already been posted, I don't have time to check at the moment, but could someone please give me or link me to some directions to the track from Sydney? Very much appreciated.

cody/bogen

Likes Dirt
All i got to say is thank F racing is on sunday and not pushed to the monday like the usual schedule on bloody long weekends.
means north gong sessions 12 gets a green light

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm back!

What is the usual deal with accommodation.
Dug revealed that there is camping on site. But is there any other form of housing close to the park?

help would be gratefully respected and good, thankyou.

cheers
mick