Nude dude up at Pennant Hills/LCNP

wtr

Likes Dirt
mattyd said:
At least if he falls over in front of you you'll have somewhere to park your bike.
Neh, the dirt on your tyres are dirty enough already ;) ....

blt2ride

Likes Dirt
Here's one...

One day I was riding a local trail by myself while on vacation from work. I hiked up and rode down one of the local downhill trials we ride. Since it was the middle of the afternoon, on a weekday,there weren't too many people around.

When I got to the bottom, I glanced over to my right, and saw what appeared to be a photo shoot under some trees in the area. I was about 25 feet away, and I was disgusted by what I saw. There was a huge, probably 300LB, naked women on a blanket. Not too sure why, but there were taking pictures of her. When I passed she started to laugh and covered herself with a blanket. Kind of like a car accident, I had to look...

DEVLIN

Likes Dirt
I was riding through a forest in England a couple of years ago.Idecided to head down a trail that opened up into a field. As I hit theplowed dirt I heard something to my left, I looked across to see amiddle aged man and his women in a some what 'canine arrangement'. Ithink we were all a little shocked I Just dipped helmet with a littlegrin and turned around and took off.

I think I have seen the naked dude around the back of North Rocks someyears ago as well. Couldn't say if he was the same guy, onlycaught a glimpse of him dart off into the bush. I didn't hang aroundfor that one either.

Numinos

Likes Dirt
I haven't senn a NAKED guy, but i have seen a homeless guy who walks on the pennant hills pony club and nails himself when he bolts into the bush. But he wears clothes, maybe is clothes got to old?

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
October26 said:
Is this like the panther they keep seeing out in the bush in the blue mountains?
Speaking of the panther, has anyone on here ever seen it? The legend is that when the US soldiers came over here during WWII, their mascot was the panther and therefore they kept a few on the ship that brought them over, then they escaped.. or something to that effect.

freaken

Likes Dirt
no april fools intention here. the guy was the real deal in all his glory, in his late twenties and not bum looking ( insert your bum jokes here).

scblack

Leucocholic
freaken said:
no april fools intention here. the guy was the real deal in all his glory, in his late twenties and not bum looking ( insert your bum jokes here).
Sorry freaken, note I did not call you the fool until 2004yukon piped up. :eek:

2004yukon called himself. :p

nitwit

Likes Dirt
I have a weird feeling that it is Shintaro on his regular hunt for young flesh.
If you do see him, do not approach the man, he will bite.

mattyd

Likes Dirt
I was riding my rig around Sydney Park in Alexandria last weekend
and in the bottom corner of the park near the brickworks I saw a photographer setting up. I thought he might have been shooting some of the Newtown BMX crew doing the wallride or something. I was wrong.
As I got closer I saw what he was shooting... An extremely hairy fat lady
naked and spreading. It looked like some arty kind of arangement.
Wrong.

Shintaro

Likes Dirt
nitwit said:
HAHAHAHAH!!

What regular hunt for young flesh? I gave up going down the meat market years ago (read as fat chick's, patricks, crowbar, local pub/club);

Seriously, there has been stories of nude dudes running round Penno bush for over 10 years now!!

I hav'nt seen the nudie, but I've heard other stories about people living down the bush in caves, and have found random sketchy camp sites a few times.

I spotted the homeless squatter dude on the ponyclub downhill fireroad, but he could have just been a bushwalker dressed in clothing that was falling apart including a flanny, and run off into the bushes to avoid being mowed down by riders.......

The fact remains, I don't go nude in the bush and if I did I would'nt tell you anyway, MUHAHAHAHA.

Last edited:

MUGEN

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nitwit said:
AHHAAHAHHA!!!!
Adrian knows Karate aswell!!!!