NUKEPROOF Now in Stock at Carine Cycles

carinecycles

Carine Cycles
So our first shipment of NukeProof gear came through the door this week, and it is all looking very nice, right now it is mainly parts and accessories, like pedals, bars, stems and we also brought in a Ti spring to check out, and it all looks very nice.

We have also uploaded a price list with all the retail prices of the full range of gear onto the Carine Cycles website including a few special prices on some P&A, with the frames the retail price is also there but our special price will be announced shortly.

So head on over to Carine Cycles to have a look and if you have any inquiries do not hesitate to shoot us an email at carinecycles (AT) westnet (dot) com (dot) au.

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just out of curiosity, how does the pricing compared to CRC's prices?
As obviously i think everyone knows by now that Nukeproof is owned by CRC..

Good products though. From what i've seen good quality components for little price tag. Thats a win!

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just out of curiosity, how does the pricing compared to CRC's prices?
As obviously i think everyone knows by now that Nukeproof is owned by CRC..

Good products though. From what i've seen good quality components for little price tag. Thats a win!
Looking at Carine Cycles' price for each of the NP frames, they are pretty much the same as CRC.

Hopefully this will see more money staying in Aus.

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thats very good to hear.
Without starting the whole Australian Distributor/Bike shop argument again.. shops need to work to put pressure on manufacturers and local distributors to be able to compete.
Knowing pricing is good ill order some brakes pads. (For those interested, the Nukeproof pads are excellent!)

carinecycles

Carine Cycles
Hey look thanks guys we are working really hard to get these prices together so you are getting comparable priced gear to what you can find from large O/seas based companies.

trust me its not easy...

For my shops personally im finding alot of people want to buy local but with the way prices from large webshops are you cant compete with that, so this is a way that we would like to push some great products from a Rider owned Aussy business and if things work well, there should more great brands and deals to come.

see you out there

Joe

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
According to the prices in that spreadsheet, I will definitely be sending some money to this shop. Quite refreshing actually.

fairy1

Banned
Looking at Carine Cycles' price for each of the NP frames, they are pretty much the same as CRC.

Hopefully this will see more money staying in Aus.
You would get taxed on a frame too so that makes the prices look even nicer, a $3000 frame with a CCDB seems like pretty good value.

fairy1

Banned
if you can organize a ti spring 400x3" for $220 delivered i will purchase one, personal message me. or il have to go offshore,
Are you some sort of retard? They have put up a pricelist, it's not an auction site!

I really hope you are taking the piss.

Sadunicorn

Likes Dirt
Are you some sort of retard? They have put up a pricelist, it's not an auction site!

I really hope you are taking the piss.
didnt find pricelist when i had a quick look through the top links, clicked on the nukeproof title due to it being a link nothing came up , talk to me and try help someone out before you start calling people stuff,

Apologise for the rant people at Carine cycles, found the pricelist i will get in contact with you,

fairy1

Banned
didnt find pricelist when i had a quick look through the top links, clicked on the nukeproof title due to it being a link nothing came up , talk to me and try help someone out before you start calling people stuff,

Apologise for the rant people at Carine cycles, found the pricelist i will get in contact with you,
Obviously you are a magician because your post is gone.

Still I meant what I posted, imagine you post your bike for sale and someone puts up a lowball price says PM me, and if you can't do it for that price I'll go elsewhere, it's just flat out rude.
I get that you didn't see the link but surely you'd ask for a price before threatening to take your business elsewhere.

Sadunicorn

Likes Dirt
i removed my post because i agree with what you are saying however reading above comments they said they are close to crc, i apologise to carine cycles for my post , it was not how it was intended.

carinecycles

Carine Cycles
Apology accepted sadunicorn, just remember we are a small rider owned business and we are working on VERY low margins to bring you these prices as it is.

you would be surprised at how many people have low balled me already on even small items, thanks fairy1 for the backup!

And Thanks for everyone with a decent inquiry on the products there has been a heap of good comments and sales, guys we may be a little off the price of some huge internet corporation but we will give you the best advice before you buy the product. And the more people get on board the cheaper we can do it...

cheers again guys n gals

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
Wow, that pricing is quite impressive. I can see a lot more people running nuke proof gear in the near future.

Well done.

betelnut

Likes Dirt
thank you.

So nice to see someone doing frames/bikes at prices that are comparable to the total cost of buying OS. I hope you get plenty of Aussie customers - when Nukeproof come out with a shorter travel trailbike frame, I'm in. The Mega looks awesome but I've already got myself a 6" frame.

Keep up the good work guys.

carinecycles

Carine Cycles
Thanks again, we are super excited with the products so far and we will have our first shipment of Scalp frames next week, we will keep you posted...

Joe