numbers for melb city ride, sunday 14th.

Socket said:
Uh... yarr. Should be there, I'll let you know if I won't tho - got a mate's 18th on saturday.
carn socket
it's my mate's 18th on saturday as well...that'd be weird if it was the same guy....although of course there are heaps of 18ths at this time of year...the name josh diffey ring any bells???

anyway...i'm gonna show off my hungover riding skills....that is if i can get a lift to the party and don't have to drive!!! getting ur Ps is great...except when u have to drive to parties!!!

Socket said:
Uh... yarr. Should be there, I'll let you know if I won't tho - got a mate's 18th on saturday.
carn socket
it's my mate's 18th on saturday as well...that'd be weird if it was the same guy....although of course there are heaps of 18ths at this time of year...the name josh diffey ring any bells???

anyway...i'm gonna show off my hungover riding skills....that is if i can get a lift to the party and don't have to drive!!! getting ur Ps is great...except when u have to drive to parties!!!

S.

ex offender
commander_dilsnikk said:
Socket said:
carn socket

You're goin to Josh's party?!

I'm not.
And I hardly drink, I'm a complete pussy... the real reason is cos I need about 2076072010670478406729664 hours of sleep per day.

S.

ex offender
commander_dilsnikk said:
Socket said:
carn socket

You're goin to Josh's party?!

I'm not.
And I hardly drink, I'm a complete pussy... the real reason is cos I need about 2076072010670478406729664 hours of sleep per day.

nhd

Likes Dirt
no sorry the dr jekyll is still in the lab mixing some vile liquid, the release will be soon i assure you.
untill then its the kona with the slicy rear disc of doom!

nhd

Likes Dirt
no sorry the dr jekyll is still in the lab mixing some vile liquid, the release will be soon i assure you.
untill then its the kona with the slicy rear disc of doom!