Nwd 7 ?

Donkey-boy

Likes Dirt
Just a quick question.....Does anyone know when New World Disorder 7 is coming out? Because i heard it was coiming out at the start of this month:confused:

|Matt|

Banned
Its out. Watched it last night and it was pretty good. Better than 5 and 6 anyway. The music selection was pretty damn good, went with the riding very well

Last edited:

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Yeah, i saw it about a week ago. The riding is awesome, they also did a great job with the camera work:), they have plenty of cable camera shots. They pull some awesome tricks eg: Flip Whips, and other backflip combinations. I also liked the Introduction to the movie, it was a great little touch to start the movie off. I liked the sound track, it featured a bit of Wolf Mother. It's well worth seeing guy's.

Cheers

Last edited:

frosteee01

Likes Bikes
if anyone know when this or kranked 6 is being released in SA can you please post it on here, i checked jt's in town yesterday (mon 27th) and still not out.....

Drew.

Eats Squid
Personally, I thought it was a great flick! Heaps better than 6! The riding was great, this time it felt more around the Dirt Jumping/Street side of things, with no where near as much hucking off cliffs as the last one (That's a good thing!), and all the riding that was displayed has been stepped up a couple notches!

I thought, once again, they chose a killer soundtrack, suited it very well and the cinemetography seems to have stepped up since the last one.

All in all, was a great movie imo, worth the watch.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Abso-frigen-loutely awesome movie, shits all over all the other NWD's. Music was good and riding is insane. I still cant get over the 2 brothers, those guys absolutely rip!

Still waiting to be able to actually buy it though :(

Oliver.

Liquid Productions
the vibe from this NWD was fantastic, I really enjoyed the music above everything else...it was amazing! I dont normally listen to that sort of music at home, but it worked wonders for the movie.

Overall, riding was fantastic, the whole movie was basically shot around the perfect time of day; sunset....very impressive. I wish there was more smooth flowy north shore riding by zink and claw, ripping new school, epic north shore style trails with that deep quiet foggy atmosphere, throwing in some whips, flips and 3's...that would make my day. thats the only thing this movie lacked, but I'm yet to really see a movie that can pull off everything at once, so top work by Big D!

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Watched it this morning. Verdict- pretty fucking filth.
Is it just me or were alot of the riders on KONA's?
I love the cinematography and diverse camera work; creative angles, prespectives etc. Not to mention the fucking awesome riding
I also love the witty/smart-arse sort of theme they incorporate throughout the film eg Intro.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Watched it this morning. Verdict- pretty fucking filth.
Is it just me or were alot of the riders on KONA's?
I love the cinematography and diverse camera work; creative angles, prespectives etc. Not to mention the fucking awesome riding
I also love the witty/smart-arse sort of theme they incorporate throughout the film eg Intro.
The film is sponsored by Kona...

I was able to actually buy it tsmorning to, and wow its really worth it, the special features disc it comes with has some really good shit on it. That crankworks TV show is sick to watch!

thrower78

Likes Dirt
I watched it the other day a little disapointed realy, the new world disorder series used to be good dh and freeride movies now they are just dirt jump and street movies. Not a bad movie but was looking foward to seeing more dh/freeride rather than dirt jumps etc.

gradner

Likes Bikes
where would you buy it from, the local bikeshop or a video store? or did you guys have to order it in off the net or somethin?:confused:

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
nwd 7

got it from work yesterday and watched as soon as i was home.
i would have liked some more north shore dh and less dirt jump but still the tricks they can do theres days is just nuts. i loved those Spanish brothers. dose any one else get the impression that cam mcaul is a bit thick, great rider though.
all up i still like all the others just as much as the new one and i have to give "fat tire fury" some credit that dvd is the reason i got so into mountain biking.

Matt H

Eats Squid
You think Cam McCaul is thick?? haha, he's einstein compared to jordy lunn, THAT guy is an idiot.

Plow King

Little bit.
I watched it the other day a little disapointed realy, the new world disorder series used to be good dh and freeride movies now they are just dirt jump and street movies. Not a bad movie but was looking foward to seeing more dh/freeride rather than dirt jumps etc.
Exactly what I thought, it was basicall y the same trick over and over again, for different angles or on different jumps...

NWD6 was better there ws alot more variety.

jjperko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I watched it the other day a little disapointed realy, the new world disorder series used to be good dh and freeride movies now they are just dirt jump and street movies. Not a bad movie but was looking foward to seeing more dh/freeride rather than dirt jumps etc.[
The NWD films have always been freeride movies (made by freeride entertainment after all). I think the movies are just changing with the times. Remember back in 01-02 when freeriding was all about the biggest drop, now its pretty much dirt jumping on steroids and the movie is just representing that.