O boy

Mason

Likes Dirt
I was down at my LBs the other day, and they have got 3 new 05 V10's. Thre a pretty amazing bike, everything has been pushed down and back, but the weigh of the frame is crazy. So light, and the letters are laser etched onto the frame. Pretty cool i thought/

bazza

look at me
ye our local shop just got in the new blur and v10. not 05 though.....how the hell did they get 05? its hardly even halfway through the year??? wtf is going on! it still looked very smick though.

floody

Wheel size expert
bazza said:
ye our local shop just got in the new blur and v10. not 05 though.....how the hell did they get 05? its hardly even halfway through the year??? wtf is going on! it still looked very smick though.
Have a look at his location - somewhat nearer to the "epicentre" of bike releases than Australia, and theres a fair chance the aussie distributor is still shifting 2004 model stock anyway.

Phat

Likes Bikes
Those new 2005 V10's are sooooo sweet. Although they claim to be 2 lbs lighter than its older brother, it must still be quite a tank. My friend has last years and he wishes he waited and bought the VP Free this year. The V10 is just too much bike for free riding....... now the VP free looks so awesome for all kinds of riding. They are VERY hard to come by though.