OBR Maintenance day

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Some of you may know that BMCC and some volunteers are working together to build the Old Bathurst Road trails into a sustainable track.

There are a number of issues that still need to be worked out such as a formal management plan, access issues to the exit, and the top section not fully being under BMCC care (as yet).

There is a track maintenance day scheduled for the 31 Oct 09. Brian Price has been included in email correspondence. However, It would be good if we had active participation from WSMTB members and committee.

BMCC has contacted various members of your committee, and I am certain that action is being taken behind the scenes, however, I thought I would put an open invitation out to WSMTB members to come along on the Saturday 31 Oct 09

Details below.
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2017230#post2017230

Look forward to meeting and greeting.

Al

rob_trot

Likes Bikes
Some of you may know that BMCC and some volunteers are working together to build the Old Bathurst Road trails into a sustainable track.

There are a number of issues that still need to be worked out such as a formal management plan, access issues to the exit, and the top section not fully being under BMCC care (as yet).

There is a track maintenance day scheduled for the 31 Oct 09. Brian Price has been included in email correspondence. However, It would be good if we had active participation from WSMTB members and committee.

BMCC has contacted various members of your committee, and I am certain that action is being taken behind the scenes, however, I thought I would put an open invitation out to WSMTB members to come along on the Saturday 31 Oct 09

Details below.
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2017230#post2017230

Look forward to meeting and greeting.

Al
heyy.. thats soo awsome. i go to that track nearly every weekend if i am not racing. i ill definatly try and be ther.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
4 places left for the 31 Oct 09

On other news ... would appreciate if WSMTB club Committee could pass on to Brian Price that I have tried to contact him (admittedly only the once via telephone).

I have left a message at work for him with my number or please PM me to exchange mobile numbers.

Would like to ensure that we are all on the same page and clear plans have been formed with regards to BMCC efforts to engage WSMTB.

With thanks
Al