[OFFICIAL] Drunk Thread..subject is long so u dont lose it

naz

Criminally Inane
well c'in its xmas n new years shouldnt we have a drunk thread so ppl dont litter other threads,

Ryan

Radministrator
I concur, this is now the official 'Drunk over Christmas / New Years Thread'

Just to set things off, I'm working a split shift at work today and just cracked the second Coopers Pale of my break :)

Dane

Likes Dirt
just got back from the supermarket with:
1 x Slab of Carlton Cold
1 x Slab of Cascade Premium Light
1 x Bottle of Cougar Bourbon

burbons mine and the beer will be for my old man and myself.

Hey Melbournians, any one getting pissed at carols by candle light tonight?

that great, ppl on v said drink lots of cordial and get sugar into you when drunk to prevent hangover, have a drunk chrissie

Dane

Likes Dirt
did you lose the thread naz? then worry that it would happen again and change the thread title?

farkin drunk :D

naz

Criminally Inane
dylma said:
naz, ur a smart guy
y is that,
im just thinkin for the greater good of farkin keepin its respect levels high..from aa outside perspective, so we dont get a pinkbike reputation of bein stupid, act. stupid gives them too much credit, hmm...fuken deadshits :lol: nah i was pinkbike regular just too many stupid punks...looks at "man" 'i want 17 bikes'

bazza

look at me
die burboun die!!!! i hate that shit!!!! its the devil! even goon is better than burboun! beer all the way i say! anbd yep i have had my beers for tonight and feeling really full as wlel! good ol chirssie now to open pressies with a hangover! yahhhnhh