Oh dear... can this be for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joy

Likes Dirt
I love it how they've tried to cover as many demographics as possible with the least amount of people.

Still, it's not as lame or annoying as Mac ads/users ;)

INTENSE DHER

Five cans short of a six pack
i feel sick please stop wobbling the camera, i love the black man every one else should die, please don't watch this its depressing.

Bodin

GMBC
It makes me want to buy an Apple. Or a pear. Or a door. Or anything that isn't even distantly related to Windows.

tu plang

knob
That is the most pathetic marketing ploy I have ever seen. It amazes me how Microsoft are time-after-time so out of touch with consumers.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Guy in the check shirt - "Make sure you install Windows 7 a few days before your party… just in case the s#!t hits the fan" (is what he really means).

Why hold a party, just skip straight to the funeral. :rolleyes:

I'm seriously hoping Windows 7 is a step forward for the sake of its users, but this video is dismal, Mac OS X market share is increasing proportionately to the number of hits that video has.

Bodin

GMBC
i don't get it. A gay man, A Slut, A 80 year old slut and a hectic black guy doing together. I an Interracial, Gay, Grandma orgy?
You seem to be mistaking the word "slut" for the word "woman"... :rolleyes:

Learn the difference or leave this forum. I am serious. We don't need your misogynistic crap around here.

Back on topic... I've been using Win7 for a little while now and I'm currently running the 64 bit version. It's a definite improvement, but I won't be holding a party to celebrate...

Tomas

my mum says im cool
You seem to be mistaking the word "slut" for the word "woman"... :rolleyes:

Learn the difference or leave this forum. I am serious. We don't need your misogynistic crap around here.

Back on topic... I've been using Win7 for a little while now and I'm currently running the 64 bit version. It's a definite improvement, but I won't be holding a party to celebrate...
+1 on the misogynistic crap that seems to fill every thread. Grow up.
Im still waiting for the day they re-release XP :( it runs so so so well on my desktop and Vista hates on anything i do! It really shits me when my lack in producitivity/stupid computers start costing me money.

Matt H

Eats Squid
I'm beginning to think it's actually an elaborate hoax commissioned by Jobs. These videos are a just a complete joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPUyVVnWVmM&feature=related

"Ooooh, windows has a search feature! Oooooh, IE has a history feature! No more typing in those pesky URLs!"

Christ almighty, if those videos are actually legit I'd also be tempted to go out and buy os x just to spite Microsoft's marketing wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.