Oh lord, won't you buy me a supreme court victory

Flow-Rider

Burner
"The danger for the former president is that more courts and election officials will follow Colorado's lead and exclude Mr Trump from must-win states.
Colorado officials say the issue must be settled by January 5, the deadline for the state to print its presidential primary ballots".

I hope so, Fkn dirty grub.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
"The danger for the former president is that more courts and election officials will follow Colorado's lead and exclude Mr Trump from must-win states.
Colorado officials say the issue must be settled by January 5, the deadline for the state to print its presidential primary ballots".

I hope so, Fkn dirty grub.
He’ll appeal, it won’t get heard in time, so they’ll have to put him on the ballot anyway.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I'm not a fan of Trump and find this article quite pleasing however wishing colon cancer on someone? Wow.
My great aunt was a fantastic person, and she died of Colon cancer. If it can happen to a lovely person like her, colon cancer is about the minimum we should wish on Trump for all the harm he has caused.

If it was up to me I would go for good old fashioned crucifixion over a week in a sensory deprivation room, or insert an electrode directly into the pain centre in the brain and hook it up to a random number generator.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Trump bashing is soooo pre-covid.

As much as people hate the guy, I don't think he was all that tragic in the grand scheme of things. I commonly ask people around, what did he do exactly that inconvenienced your life in any way. Not a single thing anyone can point to. Certainly stirred the pot but murica just does murica no matter who is at the helm. Wars still got warred, riots still happened, ineuality and the collapse of public services in usa persists. It's the corporates that control the country anyways.

Flow-Rider

Burner

As much as people hate the guy, I don't think he was all that tragic in the grand scheme of things. I commonly ask people around, what did he do exactly that inconvenienced your life in any way. Not a single thing anyone can point to. Certainly stirred the pot but murica just does murica no matter who is at the helm. Wars still got warred, riots still happened, ineuality and the collapse of public services in usa persists. It's the corporates that control the country anyways.
It's the possibility of what can he cause, the US economy is on a knife edge. You don't want a clown like this rising to the top, if he crashes the biggest economy in the world it will be doom and gloom for many other nations around it. He is there mainly for self fulfillment and not much else, if he manages to cause a disconnection with China and the rest of the Western world countries just think how it will end for Australia.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Well you know..he did kind of ensure significant backwards steps were taken on combating climate change. Sure the planet melting isn't the biggest inconvenience, but it's up there.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

As much as people hate the guy, I don't think he was all that tragic in the grand scheme of things.
Personally I think the **** has zero redeemable features - and that's backed up by any of his family who aren't terrified into silence by him, along with literally every former business partner, screwed over contractor or the vast swathes of people who worked in his Presidential administration and all now openly and publicly despise him and repeatedly warn about how much of a calamity his next Presidency will be if it happens.

He is a narcissistic piece of shit who is only in anything for himself, and he actively encourages that kind of behaviour in others. Is that a world you want more of?

safreek

Personally I think the **** has zero redeemable features - and that's backed up by any of his family who aren't terrified into silence by him, along with literally every former business partner, screwed over contractor or the vast swathes of people who worked in his Presidential administration and all now openly and publicly despise him and repeatedly warn about how much of a calamity his next Presidency will be if it happens.

He is a narcissistic piece of shit who is only in anything for himself, and he actively encourages that kind of behaviour in others. Is that a world you want more of?
Damn, thought there may of been something a bit of a laugh in your post, can't even see me mentioned

IMG_20231220_151753.jpg

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
He’ll appeal, it won’t get heard in time, so they’ll have to put him on the ballot anyway.
I was under the impression that it's the other way around. The court in Colorado has ruled that he's off the ballot, the challenge now has to be heard in the Supreme Court, and if that doesn't happen before Super Tuesday, then he's off the Colorado primary for the Reps and then can't be on the ballot in Nov.

That's what I heard on the radio anyway.

I'm sorry, but this is now in the running for the most ill-informed, numb-nutted post of the year.

And no, I'm not going to do the googling for you. I mean, you can just completely ignore the shit he did in regards to the relationship with Putin and Kim Jong Un, NATO, etc. etc. and maybe look at the mountain of material out there discussing the horrendous shit he did with environmental regulation, the fuck up he did with COVID, the disaster of banning Muslims from entering the US, etc. I mean, were you fucking asleep for 2016-2020? Oh, you might also want to look up a little thing called January 6...

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
I was under the impression that it's the other way around. The court in Colorado has ruled that he's off the ballot, the challenge now has to be heard in the Supreme Court, and if that doesn't happen before Super Tuesday, then he's off the Colorado primary for the Reps and then can't be on the ballot in Nov.

That's what I heard on the radio anyway.
Yeah, think he needs an injunction to get it on the ballot, not just lodge an appeal. Hard to imagine he wouldn’t get the injunction but I guess that would depend on who is hearing it.

jrewing

Eats Squid
Oh and to wish miserable painful death on anyone makes you no better than the worst of people. Probably was a loose remark we make at times though.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
And no, I'm not going to do the googling for you. I mean, you can just completely ignore the shit he did in regards to the relationship with Putin and Kim Jong Un, NATO, etc. etc. and maybe look at the mountain of material out there discussing the horrendous shit he did with environmental regulation, the fuck up he did with COVID, the disaster of banning Muslims from entering the US, etc. I mean, were you fucking asleep for 2016-2020? Oh, you might also want to look up a little thing called January 6...
ruok?

You're seriously saying that wihout Trump USa would have better relations with NK and Putin? Laughable. NATO, yeah right that was a work of art 40 years in the making. Climate change, yeah he set it back, so did the liberals so did china, so did the rest of the world. In the grand scheme of things his impact on CC policy has ben amrginal at best and we are all munted regardless. COVID, yeah which policy maker didn't stuff it. Here down south they call him dictator dan for lockdowns, can't win it seems. Like I said, I'm no defending his actions or decisions, but people give this guy way to much dredit. Murica gonna murica. You are much more educated wrt policy and foreign relations than to create these kind of emotive long bows.

Last edited: