Old Hiddenvale, Trail Building Projects

yep.

yeah i live in Laidley South, so it is on the side when you come from Granchester into Laidley. But i probably won't be able to help, i am 14 this year.

Michae1

Likes Dirt
is this the Hiddenvale near Thornton Near Mulgowie Near Laidley?
That would be the one ;)

Haven't been out to see the stuff in the last update, but have seen the handy work going on out there, tis well good. :D

Fingers are crossed both my boys will be healthy enough for daycare tomorrow = leave pass for the day :D

Hopefully I'll be shooting you an email in the morning Haydz ;)

meelen dh

Likes Dirt
My grandad owned a farm in Thornton. and my mums uncle owns Mulgowie Farming Company. I might come down. Need to fix my bike up a little bit before i can do anything.

Last edited:

Daisy69

Likes Bikes
me again

how many people do you think would be keen to do a help out on a serious dh track, wot sort of things can we build an keep it leagal?

dezza1994

Likes Dirt
Wow:eek::eek:
That track is bloody awesome.. Alot of work and time has gone into that track.. Would be a deadly track to ride.. :):)

woody 14

Eats Squid
i really wish i was in brissy right now!!! that stuff is mint as it gets.

any more dh trail building? you have givin my some mad ideas and i want some more.

keep up the mint work guys(and gals)

haydz

Likes Bikes
Thanks for all the positive comments.

We have now set up $10 day passes to access the trail network see the girls at Reception for details and a map.

More work completed

Last edited:

Daisy69

Likes Bikes
that track is looking really really good. will you be planing to build a dedicated dh track in the near future?

EMster

Squid
All the work that has been put into this is looking awesome. How far is this place from toowoomba?

Spotty

Likes Dirt
This track looks heaps of fun - great job! Hoping to get down there on that day ur having on the 21st

haydz

Likes Bikes
Been a while since I last posted. We have completed a few more features. A fair bit of work has gone into the cabins on the property - includeing re-stumping and the kitchen/entertainment area.

Freddo in the new berms - on his way to 1st place at a recent event

Exiting the berms with a choice of jumps

The bridge.... will have to find a photo of the finished product

Cabin kitchen upgrade, new deck and BBQ. MTB'ers retreat sleeps up to 16 riders

Last edited:

dhlouie101

Likes Dirt
man that place looks sooo sick! i so want to go there, to bad i live in the blue mountains :(. keep up the good work! :D