Olssons Kona Roast, Black Meduim

One Kill

Likes Dirt
This happened 15 minutes ago or so. Daniel Olsson's Kona Roast,, meduim black, has just been knicked from his house in ALambie height in the Sydney norhtern beaches area.

Specs are as follows:

04 Marzocchi DJIII
Duel Sun/Intense Mag 30 rims with the 6 stickers per rim, Front laced to XT hub, rear laced to Deore hub.
Duel Maxxis Hookworms, 2.5 inch
Dice Hydro Disc's
04 Shimano XT Cranks
Easton Cully pedals
Big arse'ed Azonic DJ seat
Custom big white wheel tension wheels on Truvative chianguide
105(?) rear mech

Contact Olsson on 0431750633

Butch

Likes Bikes and Dirt
u farkin serious !!! ! , someone must of known about where u live to steal it from u , omg idiots these days i'll keep my eyes pealed :( best of luck-grant

olsson

Likes Dirt
okay Specs list:

frame: 04' Kona Roast
forks: 04' DJ IIIs
Cranks: 04' XTs
Pedals: Eastons (they're not the same, they look it, but you need to look at the logo of each, they're different)
Wheels: Dual Mag 30's
Tires: Dual 2.5 Hookworms
Hubs: FRONT: 04' XT REAR: Shimano crappy
ChainGuide: Truativ with big phat while custom rollers
Seat: Azonic DJ
Headset: Some crap stock one
Bar and Stem: 04' DH PRIMO
Brakes: 03' Dice Whiplash
Grips: ODI Lock-ons

this is the red nova guy:

this is the most recent picture of it:

Its a very distintive bike, it also has the red NOVA logo on it.
POST PICS SOON.

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
the bike should stick out like a sore thumb with those huge rollers, ill keep a look out

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Maggot said:
Carl Renolds (resident fuckwit)?
Local rebell doesnt really like us riders aye
Thats who i thought it might be he was the first person i thought of..

PEOPLE OF SYDNEY PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THIS BIKE

If you no anything call olsson because i no you would go crazy if someone stole your pride and joy!!

Bigfooted

Likes Bikes
Fark

Fark olsson thats bad, wish u all the luck in finding it...If i see anyone who rides i will ask them and if i see who stole it i will bash them for you no matter how big they are

lotec

Banned
damn man that scuks so much, i know what it feels like to have a bike stollen and its not good... was it insured? even if it wasnt i really like your chances of getting it back, its one of a kind, very distinct and with those massive rollers, would be impossible to miss :wink:

Rik

logged out
No more offtopic crap, if you want to send your regards, or just dribble shit, PM is the place for it. This thread is for information about the stolen bike, nothing more.

alexMc

Likes Dirt
Noooooo, The Olsson Mobile :cry:
It's kinda funny, who ever did it they only wanted your bike (or where your gt and dads bike some where else) any wayz, they either wanted to get back at you or knew a bit about bikes.

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
big_pete said:
Maggot said:
Carl Renolds (resident fuckwit)?
Local rebell doesnt really like us riders aye
Thats who i thought it might be he was the first person i thought of..
I know this sh!t and his capabilities of being an asshole, BUT do you guys actually have anything on him or is this just a guess?

big_pete

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It was more a guess only because he has once tried to fight olsson and does hates us riders and olsson espicially.
Olssons bike was not in an easy to see place some1 must have known were he kept it..