OMG, a useful politician - Wants to ban cats!

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
Hate walking outside in the morning and seeing dead birds and scratches on my pride and joy!! Agree 100% with containing all cats.

LOL @ at the comment in the article about certain breeds of cats being stressed about being confined. Imagine how stressed native birds are when their being chomped down by these ferals!

Last edited:

poita

Likes Dirt
Good idea, good luck getting all the other politicians to agree. Will be as easy as herding cats.....

I don't get why people complain about culling feral cats? They have a rubbish life and are largely malnourished and riddled with disease. Keep them alive like that if you want I guess? Kill all the cute native wildlife too??

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Sounds like an administration nightmare.

It would be easier to allow hunters free roam of country/wilderness areas which have a large feral cat population over this idea tbh.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Dogs annoy me sometimes. Barking in the early hours o the morning disturbing the peace.

Linga

Likes Dirt
We've been trying to rais local native pets but are having a massive hassle with the law.
I like cats but would rather have a Quoll, Quokka or wichever other species is native to the area.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Hate walking outside in the morning and seeing dead birds and scratches on my pride and joy!! Agree 100% with containing all cats.

LOL @ at the comment in the article about certain breeds of cats being stressed about being confined. Imagine how stressed native birds are when their being chomped down by these ferals!
Dude...I keep my dick in the house where it is safe from feral cats and their claws. I only let the nice (or often crazy) kitties inside...

My dog fixes feral cats or wondering cats, I just have to make a hiss noise at him and he go nuts.:behindsofa:
Wtf??? You trained your dog to do what with your nuts? Sicko.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well, your cat will not appreciate my nuts will it.
My dog killed my cat in my kitchen while I was at a girl's house one evening. I came home about 5am I need of sleep before the 7am shift starting to find blood piss and shit splattered across my floor and up the white bench fronts. It was pretty horrendous the cat was in her late teens and had plenty of life in her.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i can understand that, our neighbourhood has cats everywhere, ours is one of them, we mostly keep him inside, but let him out to shoo away the other cats sometimes...
But if they ban cats, then they need to ban dogs, if cats can't be outside, then neither can dogs and any dog not on a leash should be shot on site.

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
I don't follow your logic.
Our dog stays in our yard.
The neighbour's cat climbs their fence and goes wherever it wants. Revolting things should be squashed.

+1. Most people keep their dogs contained within their property.