OMG, New Zealand won!!!

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
am i the only one who feels cricket's as rigged as they come these days? or am i just be stupid n paranoid?

Sam.

Eats Squid
Have you guys noticed that Australia has lost every match since Stuart Clark hadn't played. I think they need to bring him back in the team!

The Paperboy

Likes Dirt
am i the only one who feels cricket's as rigged as they come these days? or am i just be stupid n paranoid?
Yeah just seems to be that way lately been thinking it myself, but there are too many uncontrollable factors. I agree though cricket just seems to be way to predictable. Come on really the Kiwi's never even had a thought about winning over here, but then all of a sudden they give Australia a series white wash.

I smell FISH.

Last edited:

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah just seems to be that way lately been thinking it myself, but there are too many uncontrollable factors. I agree though cricket just seems to be way to predictable. Come on really the Kiwi's never even had a thought about winning over here, but then all of a sudden they give Australia a series white wash.

I smell FISH.
But... New Zealand did win a couple over here?

Australia has just starting playing shit, while England and NZ have started playing well and thats basically it. Their batting seems to be fine, but their fielding and in particular bowling sucks nuts now, they gotta step their game back up!!

moorey

call me Mia

I smell FISH.
Pull your head out of the sand give the kiwi's credit:rolleyes: (;) ). I'm as big a fan of the aussies as anyone out there, but they got beat fair and square. Sure, we're down a few key players, but I don't think punter, gilly and roy would have got us past 350. Lee can be very expensive, as can Pigeon.
NOTHING was going to tie the Kiwi's down on home turf with their tails up.
A few losses will do the Aussies good (at least buchannan will shut up about the aussies not getting 'tested':eek: )

nizai

Likes Dirt
Australias One-Day problem now is that they dont have a bowler left in the team that can keep batsmen from scoring at less than 6 an over regularly. Warney and McGrath could do it, the current crop can take wickets but they dont seem to be able to slow the scoring rate.

I mean bowling a full toss in the last over of a game is pathetic.

So its Australia's supreme batting ability which is usually getting them through.

N

moorey

call me Mia
I mean bowling a full toss in the last over of a game is pathetic.

N
How many runs in wides? 30+? plus the runs scored off the extra balls. 60-70 unneccessary runs, I reckon. But hats off to the kiwi's. They deserve the win.