Omg

nitwit

Likes Dirt
Squid with his wheels actually off the ground.....nearly fell over in my chair when i noticed it.......amazing people......bloody amazing....lol

Discuss... ;)

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
The front wheel has a good 1 ft of the ground, man there something wrong with your camera or maybe something to do with the light cause that sure as hell can't be possible!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

berkyburger123

Likes Dirt
Wattsy said:
The front wheel has a good 1 ft of the ground, man there something wrong with your camera or maybe something to do with the light cause that sure as hell can't be possible!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
that and he's actually winning! Wow squid.

Rik

logged out
Hah, Squids wheels being off the ground must've set off a time warp of sorts, didn't we have this same discussion 2 weeks ago :confused:

Inverted

Likes Dirt
He may have whooped your arse if he actually practiced jumping. Leave the little land anchor alone.

nitwit

Likes Dirt
Squid shreds

Lowrider#1 said:
it sorta looks like he's actually landing a jump.. not taking off.. is this the case?
He is actually mid flight, if you could call it that. More so taking off though.
To let you people know, Squid was shredding hard that day and like mr inverted said, if he practiced jumping he'd whip all your arses, including mine.

berkyburger123

Likes Dirt
yeah I have to say that I dont know much about his riding at all but he's incredibly good at getting bikes to impossibley (spellink?) low weights

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
berkyburger123 said:
yeah I have to say that I dont know much about his riding at all but he's incredibly good at getting bikes to impossibley (spellink?) low weights
Wow, like thats hard when you throw all your money at your bikes.