omgomgomg NEW SASQUATCH omgomgomg * PICS *

Tomas

my mum says im cool
I picked up my new sasquatch today. Props to dicky at BA. Nicest salesperson ever. Anyway. omgomgomg. Amazing bike.
I would just like to say one thing.

IF you are tossing up between sasquatch and Kona Stuff. SASQUATCH ALL THE WAY. I have now ridden both 2004 models and would reccomend the sasquatch hands down.

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Silver... i woulda shitted myself it it was like chrome silver, i hate that so much... i saw em both an silver looks better IMO.

MTB_SYCO

Likes Dirt
hell yeah nice well my sasquatch is in da shop built up yesterday and i just need to wait till next weekend b4 i got ther money :D i cant wait its going to such a change from my shit box (apparently u can only get silver in aus cause green was canada thing only i dno but fuk it silver looks nice)

tu plang

knob
looks around for mods....[englishfootballsupportervoice] COME ON THE STUUUUUUFFFFFFFSSSS [/englishfootballsupportervoice]

olsson

Likes Dirt
Yeah, only in Australian sales is it Silver, Amercia and Canada have it green.

I find the Norco Sas very very well priced for its money. Much better than last year.
Hydro's and the pice is $300 cheaper.

The Stuff I find much more better to handle for me, the Sas seems to far out. But Norcos are tops this year.
Props on the bike, better get some snaps fast. What size frame did you get, Small looks the best.

MTB_SYCO

Likes Dirt
Props on the bike, better get some snaps fast = wat u mean lol dont really know wat that means but im getting a M frame

Tomas

my mum says im cool
i rode up to chatty this morning from down in artarmon, and i was riding in the reserve. My mate woulda been with me on a red bike.