on-one gimp frame

radbiker

Likes Dirt
Item: on-one gimp frame
Price range/Willing to Pay: anything really, im just looking for a new hardtail frame snd am on the look out for one at the moment and cant find one. offers accepted
Extra Info: just an expression of intrest as i am keen for the frame but havent completely made up my mind and can't find one at this point in time

Last edited:

radbiker

Likes Dirt
thanks guys, yeah i had a look at the one on ebay and thats what got me onto all this, but its located in victoria and im in nsw so im guessing because its almost a complete it will cost the same as a full bike to frieght.

i've also seen your gimp dj boi on farkin or rotorburn what ever you call it, but your not splitting are you?

as i said im just after the frame preferably cheap but yeah thanks heaps

Dj Boi

Likes Dirt
Its my mates frame and he says if he can get a reasonable offer for the frame he will sell it and buy a suburban.

radbiker

Likes Dirt
ok thanks i shall keep that in mind, its a bit pricy as im sort of looking for the under $100 mark but yeah if it comes to it i will let you know if you still have it, i really have no idea how much the frames are worth second hand too. thanks guys