On ya Lindsay and Riley

nathan

Likes Dirt
Just saw them on the ABC along with a few of the other guys. T.Dog got a good showing too. On ya guys hope to see more of it in the future.

Billy

Likes Bikes
Jay Taylor was featured the most of all the other riders.. (on the Blue V10)

Tim dog was always trying to get his friggin head on... standing behind Lindsay's mum, standing at the top... hehe

I got me head on, under the huge hat I was wearing, standing beside the trucks there...

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
yes well the word stateline has alot to do with it. everyone in QLD could see it but in NSW i got to watch a thing about houseing comision homes in minto, sydney. and something about the states energgy supply.

ie: stateline is a state by state thing, didfreant show in each state. witch sucks bad.

oh well.....

Damo

Likes Dirt
On ya fella's. Good to see a bit of MTB coverage. How awesome would that have been on channel 7, 9 or 10! would draw the crowds. Its things like this and the SBS survey that we need more of to get this cool sport on TV.

Keep it up guys!

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dos it reeat on sunday or something?
did anyone tape it to put in the vids section?
i missed it and wanna see!

Shane J

Likes Dirt
Yeah well done guys. Great coverage for you and the sport.

I saw TDog, Doogs, Silver Wahoo with the broken wing..Where was Oppy as he is always trying to get his dial on TV...

Roadie Rob

Likes Dirt
Nice to get some coverage for the young fellas
Did ya see all those NRG jerseys
Jay is the king of getting footage

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The big gap is near Ashgrove bike shop.

I would hope farkin.net partly had something to do with getting these boys some recognition, recognition most definetely deserved!

The whole piece was great, It will be available to download on farkin in the next few days (;

Cheers!
Josh

bazza

look at me
yeah nice work i caught it. ahaha shameeee to the boys though. interviewing there parents. oh well. i guess taht put in the hard yards for us younguns. pitty it wasnt longer. GO CYCLING SHOW ON SBS.

T.DOG

Likes Bikes
They were there all day filming and i can't help the fact that i have such a photogenic face :lol: or maybe it's just the jersey :?:

blacky you might have to start shaving to get the big contracts. :lol:
factory NRG cycling rider :D

T.DOG

Likes Bikes
Hey Db how's your chain going? have u got gav to fix it for u or should i get my nana to come round and fix it for u :?: :lol:

oh and how's you heartlage still sprained :wink: